Tanjah, tinja and Houara

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sara26

The truth my experience with Al Houaara was not that bad but I was just a bit angry for not taking the same unit with cheaper price, you know what I mean? what would do if you were in my shoes?

I can not deny that the sales agent was very nice to me and she told me from the very start that there were few units remaining but I gave her a deaf ear. Also, I do not know exactly the price of the apartment my friend purchased but it was around 130 000 Euros or something like that and now it is 150 000 Euros. That's my story.

L

Lee Filkins

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Propertymania:
No need to feel angry learn from experience and move on. Your statement about your bad experince sends the wrong signal to other buyers and to be very honest nobody on this forum or others have said anything negative/bad about Al houra.

Yes, people have expressed their views about its investment potencial and only time will tell.

S

Sara26

Camel,
You are right in everything you said. I did not choose the right words to express my regret. But anyway, if anyone read my email will definitely know that I purchased from Al Houara even after the increase in price and also the sales agent was frank with me and told what is available but it was my mistake to delay the purchase and add more money.

S

Sara26

Camel,

I even think of buying more apartments from AlHouara, I was told by the sales agent that there are some 2 bed apartments with nice prices 150 sqm for E 250 000 which is affordable for everyone and this time, I ain't be late in making it.

L

Lee Filkins

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Propertymania:
You have gone up in my estimation. In todays world nobody ever acknowldges their mistakes, benefit of hindsight or not and here I am not talking about the politicians !!!!!!!!

It shows certain maturity in your character.

Cheers

N

nisrine

Well, I think, Propertymania, it is better to hurry up and get the 2 bed apartment before he prices go up again!!!!!! Dont you agree with me Camel?

L

Lee Filkins

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Yes, if one wants to buy, they have to bite the bullet. You have to be decisive or opportunities pass by you.

M

moroccomania

I think basing an investment decision, especially for resales, on such a niche category of people is quite a big risk. Do remember that other regions in the middle east like qatar, bahrain, oman, dubai, saudi, etc. are all in the property game and each one is planning developments bigger than the other. So to think that the investors in houara will have an exit because of the rich arabs is being short-sighted in my opinion.

I may be wrong, but personally, I wouldn't base an investment decision on such a narrow market. I would rather invest in other projects that are cheaper in price and possibly quality, but have a wider audience in the end.

Propertymania, just because you missed out on an opportunity and prices have gone up does not necessarily make it a good investment. The real test is when its put on the open market and the demand supply equation is met. This hasnt yet happened with houara, so don't worry if you missed out. There will be plenty more fish in the sea. I would wait now if I were you and get in early into other projects.

N

nisrine

Moroccomania:

I do not know what you have against Al Houara? If you do not like Al Houara, that is your opinion and keep it to your self. I am working for Al Houara and I witness how many people everyday buy from us and each one brings someone else and they are happy to buy from Al Houara or invest in it.

Al Houara is a special resort for special people who want to be distinguished from the rest and not calculate every single penny.

N

nisrine

By the way, Property mania has reserved a new apartment from Al Houara with full sea views. And she is happy with it.

M

moroccomania

nisrine,

I have nothing against houara. I think its a magnificent project and looks great - just doesn't work as an investment - that's all. That is my opinion. I know you work for al houara, and you will never have anything bad to say about it - thats understood. And frankly, forums are designed for exchange of opinions and ideas. If I had to keep things to myself, I would not have posted it on the forum.

Some may agree with my opinion, others may not. You choose not to, may be for a vested interest or personal benefit, but that's your choice.

Finally, I'm glad propertymania has bought a unit and is happy with it. I wish her all the best.

N

nisrine

Either I work for Al Houara or not, I will never say anything against any other development. Of course, we have to exchange ideas but I have noticed that all your posts say something against al Houara. Why do you think Al Houara is not good for investment? Why do not you think that very selected people can spend their holiday at Al Houara and play golf and enjoy themselves?

If you believe that al Houara is not good for investment, then why many people have invested in it?

M

moroccomania

nisrine

You are a very kind hearted person not to say anything negative about any development. It's possibly because you don't have any opinions???

If you re-read all my posts, you will see that I have always said houara is an excellent development, it's beautiful and works really well as a holiday home. My argument has always been based on the investment angle - nothing else! Please re-read my posts.

I will not repeat myself as to why I believe houara is not good for investment. Please re-read my posts! I do think that its an exclusive development where "select" people can go on holiday, play golf and enjoy themselves. The difference between houara and other such resorts is that houara is for "select" people, and there is no other difference. Those select people are much less in number than the rest of us! Hence, to target a resale to those select people becomes difficult, whereas other similar resorts have a much wider audience and appeal - prices are much more affordable, and they have the option of moving on the property may be 2-3 times before prices peak out. That cannot be done with houara.

Lastly, why many people have invested in it is their concern, not really mine. Everyone has various reasons for investing/buying - may be they are holiday home owners, may be they have the spare cash, may be they are not looking at an exit - number of reasons. I have just put across mine, that's all.

N

nisrine

Yes, you are right, you can give your opinion as long as it is not gonna change a thing.

S

Sara26

Nisreen and Moroccomania,

Moroccomania did not say something serious against Al Houara. He only thinks that al Houara is not a good place to invest that is it and of course everyone is free to give his opinion but at the same time, Moroccomania, your comments can affect some people who can be interested to invest in Al Houara and make them suspicious about the resort.

I think that smart people are the ones who begin saying good things about something to attract the attention and then use "But" to talk about the negative thing and this way no one can blame you because of some nice words you say about that thing.

S

Spotlessmind

Hola todo el mundo,

I'm a new member. Already read your posts. I listened about tis project and intersted to dp investment but I like to understand some things. Por favor morocomania, why u c that alhouara is not good for investment, i need to understand. my english is not too good, i like someone to explain me in simple way and also with examples.

i nneed your advice guys esp moroccanmania's view.

M

moroccomania

Hello spotlessmind,

If you have read all the posts, you will know what my reasoning and opinions are on this project. I suggest that you go through all the posts on this topic and you will find what you are looking for. However, to give you a top level idea, here's a few points:

a) Per square meter price is much more expensive than other projects. I agree that it's luxury, but even then it's much more expensive.

b) The project only appeals to a very niche market, and not to a wider audience

c) Rental yields should be good on this, but only until other projects come into the limelight and offer similar quality at cheaper rates.

d) When you come to reselling the project, these properties will only appeal to a niche market again, so you will be limiting your exit options.

Ultimately, you have to see what your budget is, what kind of return you are hoping for, and how risky you want to go. I hope this helps you make your decision.

To others, this post is only for clarification to spotlessmind and is not open for discussion!

N

nisrine

Moroccomania,

I can understand from the last post, it is an open invitation to spotlessmind no to buy from Al Houara. You did not mention the strong points to purchase from al Houara. For which company you are working?

M

moroccomania

The strong points are your job nisrine - not mine.

And just because I have a strong opinion about al houara does not mean I am working for a competitor, as that was your angle of questioning.

Status
Not open for further replies.