Tanjah, tinja and Houara

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Spotlessmind

Ok Moroccomania
Why investment is not good in alhouara? gimme numbers something convincing. and also what the price for skuare meter? I want buy villas do u know the prices?

N

nisrine

The strong points of purchasing in Al Houara are many:

- Luxury resort offers different types of units to satisfy all needs: Palaces, villas, 1.2.3.bed apartments, townhouses and penthouses and Riads.

- Two options of purchase: Private Use for people interested to live in Al Houara and PURE for investors

- Properties managed by Wyndham worldwide

- Diar club membership (24/24 global concierge service)

- Access to other luxury resorts in the world for free and for a period that the owner determines

- Financing through the bank: clients can get mortgage before the completion of the units ( 100% for Moroccans and up to 70% for foreigners) and also the client has all the guarantees from the bank to protect him

- Very low density: 234 hectares and only 10% built

- Each palace and villa has individual swimming pool and garden
Three five stars hotels/ Golf course 18 holes and pitch putt/ Equestrian center/ Tennis court / Commercial centers/ boutiques/restaurants/ Conference center.

I do not think that a person can need more than that.

N

nisrine

Well, no, Moroccomania, give spotless the prices, you were the first to talk about the prices per square meter. So, go ahead.

L

Lee Filkins

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
nisrine.z.
You stated that propertymania has bought something. Its not very professional to disclose what some one has bought, perhaps in Morocoo its ok but cetainly not in EU/USA.

L

Lee Filkins

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Morocomania:posted

"By that note, camel should be shot, put in a cage, and the keys thrown away!! See this"

Tootsie, had asked of views/opinions. I set it out for her. I am not an agent, developer,promotor so I have no conflict of interest. To me every unit/development has to stack up. I did persude or disuade Tootsie eitherway and would never do so in any body's case for reasons that I do not know their complete personal/financial circumstances. I do not know their planning strategy or their attitude to risk etc.

Besides, whats the point of putting a dead camel in a cage ????????????

M

moroccomania

Sorry if I've hurt your feelings camel....i didn't mean to shoot and kill you...it was only to shoot and cage you up so that you may realise the pain of being shot without being able to do anything about it!!!!!....haha.....

nisrine and spotlessmind - look at the first post on this thread for the prices!

nisrine, you are being very childish in your attitude. be a professional and deal with criticism as a professional. if someone is portraying a view and opinion, listen and post a counter argument. i have no personal vendetta against you, and once again i repeat that i have nothing against the development.

however, my opinion still stands!

L

Lee Filkins

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
moroccomania: You have not hurt my feelings you hurt me by shooting me. OUUUUUUUUUUUUUCHHHHHHHHHHHHH. A bit of banter is good, but you have still not told us what is the point of caging a dead camel.

I hope that you dont base your investment on the same logics & reasons like caging a dead camel.

The cost of the cage, transporting the cage to the desert, as the dead camel cannot escape, investing in a lock & key. I dont see here any rental yeilds or capital appreciation.

Have you been flogging dead horses in the past ?????????

M

moroccomania

Seems like you've been puffing the magic camel.....
Re. my investment decisions, only time will tell my humpy friend!

L

Lee Filkins

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
propertymania:
Its not very clear. Are you saying you bought there & you dont mind. If this is the case that is fine but she must respect buyers confidientally and be discreet about it.

If you are saying that you dont mind, because you have not bought. Than this throws a different light on the subject.

N

nisrine

Camel,

I do respect the confedentiality of my clients, I did not mention the client's name, country or the unit he takes. You can find many who has the same nickname as propertymania.

Moroccomania, it is not you who can tell me what is my job. I think that you are much more consumed than me because your threads are much more than mine.

S

Spotlessmind

Moroccomania,

If you choose to buy a nice property in a good place you will not pay a lot of attention to the price but to the quality of the product; I,personaly have no problems if the villa is expensive but i like to see if it deserves tis price or not.

I suppose that nisrine said interested things about Houara. i did some research in google searching for wyndham worldwide and it appaers it is a big company with a long experience in the rental business. Ths company is big and finding tenants for houara will not be a big issue because of its rich database.

Also going to beautiful resorts every year is nice idea and it is for free. Why you did not take a property from houara, Moroccomania??? what u think is better than houara s offer? por favor advice me.

M

moroccomania

This forum seems to be doing you real good spotlessmind. Have you noticed how your English has suddenly improved in just one post!?

May be the moderators of this forum can market it as an English learning tool as well!

M

moroccoproperty

The posts on this thread have digressed enough from the original topic, and hence we are having to close this thread. Members are advised to please stick to the relevant topic and keep useful conversations going for the benefit of everyone.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.