Tanjah contracts!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jesus of nazareth

Just found this forum by way of the 4 forum. I have purchased on Tanjah and it seems like no-one has a good word for Dreamworld. Well, I know what you mean, but they are only the UK agent, when we go to contract they will be out of the loop.

L

Lee Filkins

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Yesm, Dreamworld will be out of the loop. Please read my postings dated 17/09/07 at 09.56.

S

SCAFF

Find below an e-mail from my introducer.

Dear Stephen

As you know, we have changed the firm of solicitors to represent our members in their purchase at Tanjah Beach and Golf resort. You are now dealing with Fletcher Davies and BCP.

You were previously asked to pay legal fees of £1,400 + Vat and disbursements, but we are pleased to inform you that this has now been reduced to 1% of your property price + Vat and disbursements. A great saving, I’m sure you’ll agree!

If you have already paid the 2/3 in advance, the saving will be reflected in your completion amount and the further 1/3 may already be covered by what you have already paid.

We have been impressed with how the solicitors have operated so far. They have advised us that they expect to receive final plans this week and hope to start issuing contract packs in the next 2-3 weeks. We will keep you updated with any further progress, but needless to say the prices still continue to rise in the area.

Kind regards

Status
Not open for further replies.