Tameer Holding, Imperial Residence , jumeirah village

R

Rayyan

Dear All,

I invested in 2 B/R flat in imperial residence in 2007 and the delivery of the project was in 2010. Till now the property is not handed over and I got letter from Tameer that they are still having some dispute between Nakheel and Tameer. The new conditional date is Dec 2013 if the dispute is settled.

I am badly looking for investors so that we can collectively look into and support each other to take any action.

P

pro

They are trying to hide behind the Force Majeure clause. As I understand it they are more focussed to finish the Abu Dhabi projects.

Should you require assistance, I will be happy to help.

A

ADCB

1-bedroom investor

I also invested for a 1- bedroom since 2009 & visited Tameer office just last month, they claim that it's on progress & requested for payment continue.

Let's keep contact & updated we each others!

Alex

E

E.F.

Hello,

I know it´s been a long time since you posted about the Imperial Residence, but I am wondering if there is a group of owners who are seeking some sort of compensation because of the construction delay? Have you been able to gather investors as planned?
I am interested in discussing this further.

muqtada123

muqtada123

Banned
if it is in writing that you will be handed over the property in 2010 then dont you have a legal right on it?

M

Malikjan

Dear All
I have bought 2 bedrooms unit at Imperial Residency at 2008.
the project was around 4,5 years delay
are there any persons that got conpensation for delay?
I think we owner must make a plan to talk together with tameer about this problem

hope to hear from you

Best Regards
Malik