Suing estate agency

S

saaj

Can anyone recommend a property lawyer (preferably in varna) who will have the bottle and expertise to issue proceedings against a major Bulgarian estate agency ?

K

KayJay

Can anyone recommend a property lawyer (preferably in varna) who will have the bottle and expertise to issue proceedings against a major Bulgarian estate agency ?
Nope....but mainly because there AREN'T any Estate Agencies in Bulgaria. The people selling property here are Property Brokers and their business ethics and practices are therefore very different from what many W Europeans expect.

That said, try GS Georgieva if you need a decent Varna-based lawyer....

L

ladybird2011

Or Milen Hristov - he is handling a case for me and has cases against a number of large developers.

P

pipkin

lawyer

hi,
what is the name of the estate agency in varna? Is is BGP by any chance?
we are having terrible trouble trying to sort out regulation on land we bought from them. please let me know as i am really interested in finding other people in the same situation!!

R

realt

suing an agent

Or Milen Hristov - he is handling a case for me and has cases against a number of large developers.
The author of the topic has asked for a lawyer preferebly in Varna, not in Sofia.
Saaj, before you apploint a lawyer for civil proceedings, get them for some small fee first to find out if this agent owns any assets that could secure eventual claim against them. Because making further expenses on court taxes and lawyer's fees for suing non-assetable agent (such are most of the local property brokers),is basically throwing more good money after bad.

L

ladybird2011

For your information the lawyer I recommended is based in Varna, he has an office in Varna and Sofia.

You will need the Bulstat number of EGN number for the agent and a local notary can do a search for property in his name or his company name. The fee is not large and it is simply a computer search.