Suggestions needed in my first Dubai investment

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Roshan

Hello Alex,

Can you please let me know the few of those nice properties in Dubai Marina?

And one more thing, does bank provide mortgages on Resale properties?

Thanks, Haider.
Banks will provide mortgages on resale properties as long as they have an agreement with the developer. The property will be assesed by a third party and the bank would provide upto 80% on that assesment.

Regards

Roshan

M

MAF

Possible opportunities

Haider,

If you've not already invested, drop me a line and i'll help you with your requirments.

Regards,

Ali Jafri.
050 3520818 -
mustafa 'at' mmreale 'dot' com

Hello all,

I would like to invest in Dubai, as I just came from there and it seems that there is a good rental yield. Looking to buy a freehold property, so I and my family get the visa their but looking to rent the property after it has been completed. I have around 500-600K AED. Looking to find some property via web and then visiting the Dubai within a week or two to finalize things but I am just not sure what to do?

Mostly, there are Studios available in my budget there are very few 1 b/r available as well. What do you suggest, what to pick, as you can understand that 1 b/r will not be in a good area incomparison with the studio? What do you guyz suggests, as my basic aim is to rent it out. What will go fast and what is easy?

One more suggestion needed, I have been looking quite a few areas and I am not sure what are the best areas to invest in, can someone please get it in sequence for me, so I can prioritize my purchase.

Jumeirah Village South
Dubai Sports City
International City (Let me know, which is the best one, there are few in England, Spain and China that are in my range)
Dubai Land
Dubai Investment Park
Dubai Silicon Oasis
Dubai Lagoon

Thank you all in advance. I will really look forward to your honest responses and suggestions. Thank you very much.

H

HaiderAli

MAF, Just responded to your email..

Roshan, thanks for your answer :)

Last edited:
E

euroinvest

Answering your question, I feel that unless you have spare cash, you should not retain your investments for the long term. The best bet in Dubai presently is to buy low in any of the under AED1000 per sq ft areas and get out within 6 to 9 months after making a 10 - 25% increase on your capital investment and since you will have only paid a max of 30%, the return on your capitla investment in this short period will be close to 100%. And then repeat the same process over ...... having said that, our group is interested in investing in 4 units of Studio and 1BR Hotel Apartments that offer a minimum of 10% rental return and also has a leaseback option and share of operators profits by individual apartment owners. Our target prices are AED600 to AED1000, depending on the location and type of project. We are able to pay 100% in advance for projects that are at advanced construction stage or nearing completion. For prelaunch or launch stage properties, we will follow developers normal payment plans.

Status
Not open for further replies.