ad

Ssertrof

N

nettle

Anyone heard of this property management company in North East. Have they done a good job for you?

mcunit

mcunit

Hi, I've heard of them in the North East but only in passing. Have you dealt with them?

X

Xan124

hi i am currently one of their clients i think they are excellent compared to many estate agents and lettings in that area of England.

X

Xan124

Sorry I should have added a bit more info! They are based in the north east of England I have been with them for about 3 years now and not had any problems.. touch wood!

I believe its a family ran company!

mcunit

mcunit

That's good to know and they sound very promising. I'm having a nightmare with my current agents and was thinking of switching.

What kind of thing could I expect from Ssertrof? and what are their rates and fee's like?

thanks

X

Xan124

Hello,

Sorry to hear that its a pain!

Depending on the size of your portfolio they offer discounts on the management fees and tenant finder fees.

The biggest point I think is they can claim the tenants other benefits via the dwp if they fall into arrears which hasn't happened to me as they have got direct payment for each property.

I'd get in touch with ashley at ssertrofdotcodotuk and mention Gerry and he will know who I am. He should be able to help you.