Sharks bay oasis in Sharm el shiekh

Status
Not open for further replies.
queenie40something

queenie40something

I just saw ERA Coast Line Real estate (Neven El Hosny +20100336664) are offering this development scheme in their march 2008 magazine. prices stated are Euros 1,875/2,727 usd/15,000 egyptian pounds per sq metre. appts from 64-103 sq mtrs. it seemed expensive to me. are they actually selling any? How much did anyone pay for these units per sq mtr if anyone doesent mind sharing. I thought prices were much lower than this generally in egypt and would be grateful for any info on what people are really paying for property in Sharm/Hurghada in the best schemes - as opposed to developers asking prices. I saw Soma Bay residences offerred at over $3,000 psm - are these prices realistic ?
Hi Jeremy and welcome to the forum. There is a sticky thread on the 1st page of the Egypt forum where you are more than welcome to introduce yourself.

This thread may interest you http://www.totallyproperty.com/egypt-property/5264-how-much-did-you-pay-your-property.html

I have bought in Nabq in Sharm, 2nd line 55 sq m 1 bedroom with garden on a 4 star complex wth 10 pools etc for under £22,000.

Regards

Alison

S

simonjwatts1

re prices

I just saw ERA Coast Line Real estate (Neven El Hosny +20100336664) are offering this development scheme in their march 2008 magazine. prices stated are Euros 1,875/2,727 usd/15,000 egyptian pounds per sq metre. appts from 64-103 sq mtrs. it seemed expensive to me. are they actually selling any? How much did anyone pay for these units per sq mtr if anyone doesent mind sharing. I thought prices were much lower than this generally in egypt and would be grateful for any info on what people are really paying for property in Sharm/Hurghada in the best schemes - as opposed to developers asking prices. I saw Soma Bay residences offerred at over $3,000 psm - are these prices realistic ?
I purchased off plan and got a good price. the area is fantastic and the completley unspoilt views are very worth it. Montazah is the most expensive area in Sharm and this is the only other place with beachfront views. No plane flight path overhead unlike Nabq which yes is cheaper and you will get fit from the walk to the beach ,,,,, and the planes hit direct overhead. The apartments at Sharks Bay are 90+ sq mtr and private roof terrece if you buy first floor.A renewable 99 year lease and very good rental (if you want too that is) all in all a good price.If you visit the site you will understand why so much.i will post some view pics from my balcony.:cool:

J

Jeremy Sturgess

Thanks Queenie very helpful. By the way whats a sticky thread ?

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi Jeremy and your welcome.

There are currently 4 ' sticky threads ' on this forum and they are at the top of page one.

Moderators can make a thread ' stick ' at the top of the page so that the particular thread does not get lost amongst all the other threads.

Regards

Alison

Status
Not open for further replies.