Property tv
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Seeking tax advice

Discussion in 'Buying Overseas Property' started by albert, Sep 13, 2006.

  1. albert

    albert New Member

    Hello all,
    I've been living in Trinidad for over a year now and working as a freelance graphic designer. My clients are located in the U.S. I have not paid any U.S. taxes for 2005 and need some expert tax advice and/or tax accountant to assist me with filing my 2005 tax return. I am a one-person business and cannot afford to pay an exorbitant fee. Does anyone on this board know of someone who can help me and charge a reasonable fee? How the investment in property is considered in Tax Filing.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page