Second property renovation

Discussion in 'Property Refurbishment / Development' started by Aaron2343, Nov 24, 2019.

1. Aaron2343

Aaron2343 New Member

Hi All,

Me and my brother have recently completed our first property renovation, which went very well. We have now secured our second property. We both refurbished the first property ourselves on week nights and weekends, we now want to look at possibly getting a contractor in to do the work and get the job turned around in a couple of months.

Has anyone got any recommendations for finding a good contractor or can suggest one from the South Yorkshire Near to Doncaster.

if anyone had any questions about the first renovation project we did I’d be happy to answer any questions.

Thanks,

Aaron

2. realdeals

realdeals Active Member

Do you know people in the property investment sector in your area - people you can trust?

Personally I would rather go off a personal recommendation from someone that I trusted.

3. Aaron2343

Aaron2343 New Member

Hi, thanks for the reply.

No I don’t really know anyone in the property investment sector at all really, my brother works as a trade so we’re hoping to get some contacts through him. I was just wondering if anyone on here had any recommendations for finding someone other than word of mouth.

thanks,

4. You can try online reviews - probably best to look at some of the trade sites - but they are certainly not fool proof.

5. FWL

FWL Member

Might be interesting to join some local business groups and see if you can make any good contacts through that?

6. I would be interested to read about your last project in a little more detail - always good to read about success stories :)