Sao Paulo Commercial Property

O

owenio

Hi,

Anybody invested in the Sao Paulo commercial market?
Are foreign nationals permitted to buy commercial property?
I understand yields are very high.

Your thoughts and comments would be appreciated!

Owen

B

BrazilBrokerRealState

Commercial Real Estate in São Paulop Brazil

Dear Sir

Saop Paulo one of the most profitable city to invest in commercial real estate in America.
20.000.000 people lives here and we have luxury shopping centers, office buildings , malls ..
To example at this moment I have a building, rented for a international food company return tax 0,80% per month, it costs US$ 230,000,000.00.

The officel buildings, prices can get at US$ 8,600 per meter square and the prices are increasing..

Hi,

Owen

Last edited by a moderator:
O

owenio

Hi There,

Thanks for your reply

What are the rental yields like?

Regards,

Owenio

B

BrazilBrokerRealState

Brazilian Market works Rental yields 0,9% to 1,3% per month on initial investments.
But the properties prices are increasing .. on renovation you can get a higher value.
Sometimes commercial investments has a key money on a commercial lease agreement

Hi There,

Thanks for your reply

What are the rental yields like?

Regards,

Owenio

D

dwc

good long-term investment

Hi,

Owen
Hello,this is a good market.i got in 2 years ago when mortgages began to fall.You are in the embryonic stages of growth. Residential and commercial have appreciated and will continue as long as banks stay relaxed and continue to lend money creating a larger middle class.Some are flipping their properties already and either buying apartment buildings or beachfront outside the city as i have. i personally continue to look for bargains in Sao Paulo....Do your homework.....I have taught at the university and sometimes still make speaking engagements when asked about Investments...and continue to advocate Sao Paulo especially if you live there and can keep watch.One also needs to diversify......check out properties in other areas and other countries...the window of opportunity varies from country to country...Hope i helped,and good luck in Sao Paulo....you should do well...dwc

B

BrazilBrokerRealState

Bargain São Paulo

Hello,this is a good market.i got in 2 years ago when mortgages began to fall.You are in the embryonic stages of growth. Residential and commercial have appreciated and will continue as long as banks stay relaxed and continue to lend money creating a larger middle class.Some are flipping their properties already and either buying apartment buildings or beachfront outside the city as i have. i personally continue to look for bargains in Sao Paulo....Do your homework.....I have taught at the university and sometimes still make speaking engagements when asked about Investments...and continue to advocate Sao Paulo especially if you live there and can keep watch.One also needs to diversify......check out properties in other areas and other countries...the window of opportunity varies from country to country...Hope i helped,and good luck in Sao Paulo....you should do well...dwc
There are bargains and opportunities in São paulo. i know a group that buy an area invest in apartaments and sell it after construction. It appears normal... but isn´t. They have a construction company under them. So the prices are cheaper than market practice. It maxime profits, once the proces are 30% lower tha normal developments and resale for the normal price.... I sold some apartaments in this sistem. the owner are very very happy. it´s a closed group and the construction company is working on the market for over 35 years..