SaidiaSpy reports on Med-Saida - all developments

M

Mitch

Courts

SaidiaSpy

Thanks for the information - much appreciated!

SaidiaSpy

SaidiaSpy

Ho hum, we trundle along...

In a blow to the resort, Saidia Holiday Rentals have announced that they will be closing down at the end of this month. They were the biggest, best and most honest short-term rentals agents on the resort by far.

They have cited the unsustainable viability of the business as the reason for their decision to cease operations.

I think that that is not the whole story.

I know that one of the partners was falsely charged with attempted murder by Paris-Oujda Immo. I also know that another partner had his family threatened by Paris-Oujda's security. Paris-Oujda made their lives a misery by constantly tripping them up when trying to deal with customer's properties and guests.

It seems to me that they were run out of town for being competition to Paris-Oujda. They also made the mistake of daring to tell and show the world (through a blog) what was really going on in Saidia, so they made other enemies there. There are vested interests who are milking the resort dry through corruption and graft who do not want anybody lifting the lid on their nefarious activities.

It's a real shame that Saidia Holiday Rentals is leaving. Hopefully somebody equally competent appears on the scene soon. The resort needs good people if it is to progress and succeed, because at the moment it is stalled.

Addoha must go!

Saidia Spy

Last edited:
Y

youssef

Hi , am interested in buying property in saidia does any one wants to sale a2 bed apartment,,

SaidiaSpy

SaidiaSpy

Latest update

Oh dear.

I had reason to be in Saidia on Saturday. This is what I found:

1) The road outside AP6 is still spewing raw sewerage in to the road. The smell is nauseating.
2) AP6 itself had no water. Ironic? Related to point 1 above?
3) AP2 had no electricity.
4) The contract with the refuse removal company (Veolia) was not signed in Casablanca. So they have stopped collecting rubbish on the resort. Bins are overflowing and mountains of rubbish are forming.
5) On the preceding Thursday, 24 workers at the golf course were dismissed. The reason? They were considered unnecessary and expensive. Their average wage was €200 a month. The last Troon Golf person left the day before. No replacement(s) from Troon are in the offing. The course now has a total staff complement of 5 people.
6) RT1/Magnum had people staying in the properties. Progress? Well, no. They were performers, acrobats, dancers, snake charmers and animal handlers who were providing entertainment in the marina at night during Ramadan. Whose properties were they staying in? Did money change hands? Where were the snakes and monkeys kept at night?

Can this resort get more farcical? More unacceptable?

I may have found a buyer for my RT1/Magnum property. So with a little luck I'll be out this and not be posting much more on this forum.

SaidiaSpy