ad

Robbie Fowler Property Academy

P

piperjock

So I am looking at getting into Buy to let and had an email inviting me to a free seminar.

I have not written it up here as it may be old news but if not I can give a full write up. All I will say at this point is I am waiting for a call back to give me a full refund of some money I ended up paying on the night.

I would say to anyone thinking of going on this well advertised presentation to not bother and google tigrent learning instead.

B

Barny

I knew Robbie Fowler was in the property business, as in Michael Owen, but surprised to hear he has joined forces with Tigrent, a company who's name I have seen on multiple property related websites, and more often that not, its for a negative reason

T

totallyproperty

Administrator
Staff member
I think property courses and mentorships can be great, if the value they add (in terms of the guidance and education you gain) will save you money in the long run. I'm aware many can be quite expensive. But the 'value' is different for each individual depending on the level of support you need and experience you have.

We plan to build a valuable and extensive education resource on the Property Forum in the coming months. Any suggestions on the type of guidance and education that would appeal to you (topics, etc) would be hugely helpful, so please do contribute any ideas to make sure the forum is a great resource for you all!