Rio De Janeiro

K

Kasey Coates

Im looking at the possibility of buying a property in Rio de Janeiro that would recieve a good steady rental (i.e not aiming at renting to foreigners neccessarily) and am interested if anyone has info on the following.

Are there any reliable sources for specific info on Rio de Janeiro's property market?

What areas of Rio de Janeiro are most likely to benefit in the long term from the world cup and olympics or where can I get info on potential areas of government investment?

What areas in Rio get the best return on rent for the capital investment?

N

Nixx

Rio returns

Im looking at the possibility of buying a property in Rio de Janeiro that would recieve a good steady rental (i.e not aiming at renting to foreigners neccessarily) and am interested if anyone has info on the following.

Are there any reliable sources for specific info on Rio de Janeiro's property market?

What areas of Rio de Janeiro are most likely to benefit in the long term from the world cup and olympics or where can I get info on potential areas of government investment?

What areas in Rio get the best return on rent for the capital investment?
Hi ,
I just posted a lengthy response on this link, maybe some of it can help you!

forum/brazil-property/16582-buying-rio-natal.html#post119667[/url]

Nixx

G

globalinvestor

can anybody recommend any good apartment developments to invest in rio?

thanx

R

Realclu1

I was told rio was 5 times the price of other cities and not safe so be careful!