Resale agents

E

epoch1

Hi all,

I'm really having a hard time finding useful information on this topic, so I'm hoping someone can help me out. I've been trawling forums, but there are no recent posts, most of the threads I can find are from early-mid 2011.

Sorry if this has already been discussed, I have looked... We want to sell our studio apart at Nessebar Fort Club in Sunny Beach, can anyone recommend a resale agent? I've been looking at newestate.biz, the worldwide group and SP Properties. The limited posts that I've found don't really give much away, it doesn't help that some agents run and censor their own forums and post their own propaganda recommending their servcies. I know that there are many people in the same position but could anyone give me some genuine impartial advise. Many thanks.

K

KayJay

If the logistics work for you then consider fleabay or Gumtree. You'll need to qualify the "buyers" as you may get plenty of window-shoppers or just plain house-tourists but you won't have to pay agent's fees etc. The down-side is that you'll have to pay someone trustworthy to do the viewing or travel over yourself, hence the need to qualify the prospects.

Your most likely buyers will be Russians these days and they're looking for rock-bottom prices, even on premium property. Homes.bg are showing 1,500 studio apartments for sale in Nessebar so there's no shortage of competition, I'm afraid! Asking prices vary to a crazy degree - between 370 and 1300 euros/m2 :dontknow: - but I suspect the selling prices are at the bottom end of that scale, or likely lower.....

E

epoch1

Thanks for that KayJay. Due to busy work commitments I can't really take time out to go over to Bulgaria to show potential buyers around, which is why I was considering a real estate agent. I don't mind taking a hit on the price or having to pay an agent (preferably on no sale no fee terms),as long as they are trustworthy and genuine.

K

KayJay

That's the situation for a lot of people unfortunately - no shortage of "agents" who'll take an up-front fee then tell you to drop the price so they can either buy it themselves or introduce buyers who they already had lined up anyway.

You don't really need a "resale agent" as pretty much any of the established companies could shift it for you in time - I won't suggest any as I don't think it's allowed here :) but if you Google "imoti" and/or check out the site I mentioned previously you'll find plenty around. Do take the time to check them out carefully as there are no "estate agents" here, just brokers, and the normal way of doing business might be not quite what you might expect from a UK-style estate agent. As I'm sure you've discovered, there's also no shortage of crooks who take up-front fees and do nothing.... :(

If you don't NEED to sell just now, you'd be better off sitting on the property for a few years, in my view.

E

epoch1

Thanks for your advice, think I'll hold on to it for a while :).

H

HLN

Hi

If you need a good resale agent I can only recommend property group tour.
A good friend of mine wanted to resell his apartment Sunny Beach and he told me he got a very good deal with them!

I do not have any contacts, but I can ask my friend if you are still looking

2gd2Btrue

Hi all,

I'm really having a hard time finding useful information on this topic, so I'm hoping someone can help me out. I've been trawling forums, but there are no recent posts, most of the threads I can find are from early-mid 2011.

Sorry if this has already been discussed, I have looked... We want to sell our studio apart at Nessebar Fort Club in Sunny Beach, can anyone recommend a resale agent? I've been looking at newestate.biz, the worldwide group and SP Properties. The limited posts that I've found don't really give much away, it doesn't help that some agents run and censor their own forums and post their own propaganda recommending their servcies. I know that there are many people in the same position but could anyone give me some genuine impartial advise. Many thanks.
Whatever you do, DO NOT PAY ANY UPFRONT FEES!

However, if you do want to send me 300 euros I will "advertise" it for you (well, I will put a picture of your property on a website and do nothing!). Do we have a deal? :deal:

Be carefull!

2gd2Btrue

You're in the wrong forum mate. This is the Bulgaria section.