reliance projects in jumeirah village south

Discussion in 'UAE Property' started by shahr, Nov 13, 2013.

1. LeoLeo

LeoLeo New Member

Did you receive the money? As far as I know noboby from our project didn't have them...

2. Mark.Taylor

Mark.Taylor New Member

Yeah that's why i'm recommending this guy.!

3. adamt

adamt New Member

Mark please put his name and contact details on here. Are / were you a Relaince investor, or was your projects amongst those officially cancelled and being dealt with by the courts ?

4. adamt

adamt New Member

Some Reliance projects, including Reliance, 17 have been passed to the Tanmia committee.

5. LeoLeo

LeoLeo New Member

Yes, just Reliance 4, 5, 6, 9, 12 go to Cancelled Real Estate Projects Committee
    Reliance 1, 7, 11, 13, 14, 16, 17 transferred to Tanmiya Committee. So who knows what about Reliance 2, 3, 8, 10, 15?????

6. Sunita Sharma

Sunita Sharma New Member

Hi,

I am sorry but forced to ask , how reliable these sources are who inform on the course of actions taken in the court. Also at such instances there are rumors in the market. But seeing the businesses of Reliance in India, one cannot believe that they are cheating in Dubai.

7. Hi!
    Does anyone have news on the court decision of 25.06.19?
    I'm especially interested in Reliance 15

8. Longterminvestor

Longterminvestor Active Member

I thought that the legal system covering the UAE property market had been updated in recent years? Have the authorities learnt nothing since the 2008 US mortgage crisis?