Registration of property

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo1970

We have recently bought an apartment in Hurghada and looking into registering the property in our name when we are over next month.

We understand that you can't buy more than 2 properties and you can't sell the property for 5 years. Are we ok to rent the property out straight away or do we have to wait 5 years?

Also could you tell me the pros & cons of registering the property in our name with the court validility suit?

Thanks

Jojo

H

hrg

Interesting question, and no replies. As far as I know, after the registration of property you cannot sell it for next 5 years, but you can rent it to someone after you have signed the contract and have the keys.

A

Alan Cockayne

Banned
Read the earlier threads

Interesting question, and no replies. As far as I know, after the registration of property you cannot sell it for next 5 years, but you can rent it to someone after you have signed the contract and have the keys.
Two things occur when people come across these forums.

(1) Many have already bought and then realise they need help.

(2) Most expect others to have answers.

Over the years this forum has been a great instrument, for research before people buy and for assistance in after-sales.

These answers go back years.
Do your homework and read them.

Alan. Coralife-Style Consultants.

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

We have recently bought an apartment in Hurghada and looking into registering the property in our name when we are over next month.

We understand that you can't buy more than 2 properties and you can't sell the property for 5 years. Are we ok to rent the property out straight away or do we have to wait 5 years?

Also could you tell me the pros & cons of registering the property in our name with the court validility suit?

Thanks

Jojo
You need to make sure the land is registered first before you can even think about registering your apartment, check that first it may save you a wasted journey.

Status
Not open for further replies.