@ Reem Island in Abu Dhabi - Pre launch ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

memo123

Can u recommend some developers

We also deposited 10 000 AED booking for the DAMAC project at Al Reem.
Few weeks back our agent told us that the price will be AED 2500 per Sq.ft. and we can get 5% discount if we decide at the time.
This is quite expensive, as I have found better positioned tower from smaller developer also at Al Reem, for lower rate.
Besides, DAMAC enjoyed bad publicity recently regarding the Jebel Ali project and this is not really what we like.
We have asked to withdraw the deposit, but have been told that will take 3 to 4 weeks.
YOU are right about Damac
they promise alot and deliver little
can you recommend any small developers and the sites i can find them on
thank u

C

code901

Reem Island in Abu Dhabi - Pre launch ???

Hi i would be interested in both Reem Islan and JVC for pre-launch. Please send me details on atif dot musarrat at gmail dot com

C

code901

Reem Island in Abu Dhabi - Pre launch ???

DAMAC prelaunch has been postponed from april 13th till april 30th.

if you require further details of this launch or information about the master developer and the master plan send me a pm.

also there will be a new launch (green park ) in jumeira village triangle in Dubai soon this month.

cheers.
Please send me details of Green park on atif dot musarrat at gmail dot com

C

code901

please send me details on atif dot musarrat at gmail dot com

P

pierre

i have an office in schone business park for sale its mine if intrested call me on 00971502280414

M

memo123

already flipped

Are you talking abour Reem Island generally?

There is certainly money to be made, although it is getting harder for an individual to get in at the start of projects. I have already flipped one place and am looking for another one or two.

Based on Damac's record in Dubai, this is a developer that I would avoid.
hi I am new to all of this but you really must choose some good projects that cud give good fast return to flip them fast /how do u and when so u decide it is time . what percentage return and tenor i should be looking for?
how do u get ur info
what do u look for ?
do u have to live in dubai to be able to take the apportunity of prelaunches

appreciate responses feed backs and your sources

I

Investoman_uae

Hi all,

This is the first time I post here. I see that you are all pretty active in the property investment field. Unfortunately, I knew about Reem Island pretty late, and now cityscape is coming up, prices are goin to skyrocket.

People still say that even when you buy at cityscape, you have to be patient to make any money.

Anyway, if anyone wants to share any details my email is friends_uk2k3 at hotmail . com

Inv.

M

memo123

how?

If anyone is interested in full residential floors at excellent rates and in a prime location in Al Reem-Abu Dhabi, let me know. Prices are still less expensive than "to-be" launch prices.
please pm me for deatails
like to know how and if i can prticipate

E

excaliber

I really want to buy property in AbuDhabi...please recommend me something which can give me gud returns...to send info plz send to my id at yahoo which is "uaewaters"

M

mermaid123

Watch out for Lulu Island - It's being developed by Sorouh, and it's going to be the next big thing after Reem Island.

M

memo123

please send me anything new on the LULU AND I JUST HEARD SADIYAT also in abu dhabi
if anyone knows about presale pre;aunches pls send me on yahoo zalikah123

E

excaliber

Yes, please keep me posted as well about pre launches;dubai or abudhabi on my yahoo id "uaewaters"

E

excaliber

Has anyone heard about "Elite 7" by Global Investments, i want to buy in sports city. Do you think it will be a good investment?

J

jameel fabian

i' am looking some unit in "al reem island--- the gate tower" send me some imformation

thank you, from jameel

Status
Not open for further replies.