Real Estate in the Philippines

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vngrape

A friend adviced me to invest my savings in Real Estate and he told me that Philippines is a good place to start since it is still cheap. Can anyone of you give me an advice on this?

F

FlexiBox

Chang Gardens

vngrape said:
A friend adviced me to invest my savings in Real Estate and he told me that Philippines is a good place to start since it is still cheap. Can anyone of you give me an advice on this?
Hi,
I would much prefer Thailand from a cost perspective. Have a look at this development called Chang Gardens. You get a whole lot for 22k. I haven't bought there yet but I am researching the area. The only downside about property in Thailand is the complex legal ownership issues - imho.
Regards
Flex

I

Investy

I love the Philippines, had my honeymoon there. Possibly the most under rated place Ive been and far far prettier than the Bahamas. 7000 tropical islands, many unhinhabited - bliss.

I was going to buy in Manilla a few years back but found it was better to focus closer to home where just as much if not more money can be made yet easier to manage as so much closer.

I was offered an appartment in Boracay recently by an agent. It was £40000 I think and right on a lovely beach. Foreigners can't own land as Im sure your'e aware.

cessy

cessy

I think buying a real estate in the Philippines is a nice idea. I love the beaches and there are a lot of hospitable people out there. You must choose the community or subdivision to buy the estate. Make sure that it is really safe.

10cents

10cents

If you've got $100k to sink, you could always buy enough beach property in the Philippines to develop into a world-class resorts. There are still a lot of untapped areas in the southern portion of the archipelago.

L

lmcrealty_ph

I may be able to help

May I know if you are still interested regarding to your friend's advice...if you are I may be able to help, I am a Filipino Citizen and real estate is our business.

The lot price here gets higher month by month or by years especially the commercial lots and subdivisions attached on the hi-ways, an example is the aguinaldo hi-way in Cavite by 1990s the price was US$204.08 now it jumps to $816.32 (Php10,000 - Php40,000+). Because of the commercial buildings like malls why the price hiked.

Now there is another hi-way called Bacao also in Cavite, it is still not that crouded but soon to be crouded because of the popular mall that will going to build there and I beleive that it will affect the price of the commercial lots on that road.

Foreigners can't own land but can own condominium that I can offer you.

Please reply to me at [email protected] if you are still interested.

G

gianne

Investy said:
I love the Philippines, had my honeymoon there. Possibly the most under rated place Ive been and far far prettier than the Bahamas. 7000 tropical islands, many unhinhabited - bliss.

I was going to buy in Manilla a few years back but found it was better to focus closer to home where just as much if not more money can be made yet easier to manage as so much closer.

I was offered an appartment in Boracay recently by an agent. It was £40000 I think and right on a lovely beach. Foreigners can't own land as Im sure your'e aware.

I'd say there have been a certain amount of profit from renting condos in dowtown Manila, about 13% rental yield. Does that sound good? I've read a recent article about that, I'd post it here as soon as I find it in my bookmarks..

G

gianne

lmcrealty_ph said:
May I know if you are still interested regarding to your friend's advice...if you are I may be able to help, I am a Filipino Citizen and real estate is our business.

The lot price here gets higher month by month or by years especially the commercial lots and subdivisions attached on the hi-ways, an example is the aguinaldo hi-way in Cavite by 1990s the price was US$204.08 now it jumps to $816.32 (Php10,000 - Php40,000+). Because of the commercial buildings like malls why the price hiked.

Now there is another hi-way called Bacao also in Cavite, it is still not that crouded but soon to be crouded because of the popular mall that will going to build there and I beleive that it will affect the price of the commercial lots on that road.

Foreigners can't own land but can own condominium that I can offer you.

Please reply to me at [email protected] if you are still interested.

I think most foreigners are interested into buying property near the beaches, say Boracay area, and those who are nearly interested into quick profits are going for the condominium rentals which you propose in your post. I wonder if you've got statistics on what percentage of foreign nationals (Americans, Chinese, Brits, etc.) are buying condo units in Manila area?

R

rfaraon

How about Philippines?

Good day, Sir/Madam, for your guidance, Philippines has a lot to offer all over the regions, I was wondering if you are interested in owning a condo unit here in Manila or if you want, i'll find a location that you want, Palawan, Cebu or Bohol which are one of the main tourist destination spots here in the Philippines.
....I am a Filipino Citizen and I am engaged in real estate business. If you are interested, I can give you several proposals to choose from, just E-mail me so that I may give you information, pictures and other details.

Rechelle F. Dela Cruz
0918-4476201
e-mail add: [email protected]

J

John

Has anyone any experience of or know any others that may have formed a company in the Philippines to purchase property there? I have heard it's difficult to do this but possible.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.