Question on Title Registration Document please

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lister

Hi, I seem to be waiting a long time to receive my title registration document - I have paid all the fees and provided all documentation, is there any reason why this is taking so long?

My developer is doing is processing these papers with Nakheel.

Did it take anyone else a long time?

Thanks, Lister

B

BobbytheBuilder

Hi, I seem to be waiting a long time to receive my title registration document - I have paid all the fees and provided all documentation, is there any reason why this is taking so long?

My developer is doing is processing these papers with Nakheel.

Did it take anyone else a long time?

Thanks, Lister
Yes Lister it took a long time. The building owner slowed it down because they wouldnt pay fees they owed Nakheel.

L

lister

Yes Lister it took a long time. The building owner slowed it down because they wouldnt pay fees they owed Nakheel.
!! Thanks for this information - I have a feeling exactly the same thing has happened with me as well.

They keep giving me excuses and blaming it on Nakheel and other people but my papers are in order which they are - it wouldnt take long would it?

Do I have to get this document through developer - cant I simply by-pass them? I find it all annoying since I have paid for this like 7/8 months ago......

Will I ever get this document!!?

Can I contact Nakheel directly about this - any have any tips? THANKS

R

Razneer

Yes you can contact them direct and collect them without anyone else being involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.