Question about High Speed Internet in International City

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BobbytheBuilder

Does anyone know if the FiberOptic 30MPS High Speed Internet is available in International City. I have emailed Etisalat and Du but the replies I get do not answer my question.

G

georgihh

Does anyone know if the FiberOptic 30MPS High Speed Internet is available in International City. I have emailed Etisalat and Du but the replies I get do not answer my question.
Yes ,but will cost you 250$ per month

B

BobbytheBuilder

Yes ,but will cost you 250$ per month
HI Georgihh, Thanks for your reply. Have you heard any positive/negative reports on the quality of the service for the FiberOptic High Speed Internet and its definitely availalbe in International City.

Land Sterling

Land Sterling

bobby, i am on 1mbit/s internet with Du in international city, and to be honest I am not getting value for money. I was thinking of upgrading to a higher speed, but I am concerned that they are not giving me full speed even on 1mbit/s. I am receiving 250kbits/s instead of 1mbits/s ... I complained numorous times.

You can't get Etisalat in Du areas... it's exclusive to Du is international city.

B

BobbytheBuilder

bobby, i am on 1mbit/s internet with Du in international city, and to be honest I am not getting value for money. I was thinking of upgrading to a higher speed, but I am concerned that they are not giving me full speed even on 1mbit/s. I am receiving 250kbits/s instead of 1mbits/s ... I complained numorous times.

You can't get Etisalat in Du areas... it's exclusive to Du is international city.

Land Sterling thanks for your reply. I know you said your internet has been a bit slow but has it ever stopped working for long or short periods of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.