Property Portals

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mayotom

Hi I'm New to this site and have been noticing that there is an endless amount of information online re buying properties.

I would like to get other peoples opinions on what websites are best to find properties on?
which Property portals are most popular and easy to use?

I'm more inclined to look at properties in the Middle east.

Thanks in advance

mayotom

F

farren

Banned
Hi I'm New to this site and have been noticing that there is an endless amount of information online re buying properties.

I would like to get other peoples opinions on what websites are best to find properties on?
which Property portals are most popular and easy to use?

I'm more inclined to look at properties in the Middle east.

Thanks in advance

mayotom
Hi THe move channel is really good.Usually the hot property section are great deals.Ajman is a good buy at minute people selling stuff off plan will make good returns.Keep a eye on this section for good deals.

M

mayotom

thanks

Hi THe move channel is really good.Usually the hot property section are great deals.Ajman is a good buy at minute people selling stuff off plan will make good returns.Keep a eye on this section for good deals.
Thanks Faran

Have looked at Ajman, but have yet to speak to a Sales person who could convince me, the only thing they can come up with is that its cheap and will catch up with Dubai.

There is good rentals there at the moment but it is a place where the low income Dubai Workers live cause they can't afford Dubai. To travel there between 4pm and 9pm any work day from Dubai takes 2.5 - 3 hours cause of the caotic infrastructure.
Right now it does look good for rentals- but my worry is that they will follow Dubai and Abu Dhabi with the one Villa one Family Rule. if this is implemented these low income workers will have nowhere to go and leave the country, leaving Ajman to rely on tourism rental, and there is simply too much property for this to work

Anyway will check out the move Channel , it looks quiet good.

Is there any other recommendations out there

mayotom

I

iconoverseas

Hi, Icon Overseas are a Uk based property firm. If you are able to provide an email address, I would love to send some details on projects we offer in Ajman and the UAE in general.

M

mayotom

iconoverseas

thanks Iconoverseas

I have looked at both of your websites, you have a limited number of properties in Dubai, you can get me at my username at gmail dot com, and let me know what oportunities you have there.

thanks

mayotom

anybody have sites that are easy to use but give a big choice of properties. what I have found is that several websites just have tons of properties but now real order to them and it just gets confusing

thanks

mayotom

Status
Not open for further replies.