Property market in Canada divided with new property prices continuing a steady decline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicholas Wallwork

Nicholas Wallwork

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
The price of new properties in Canada fell for the ninth month in a row despite claims from analysts that the real estate market is on its way to recovery.

The latest figures from federal agency Statistics Canada show prices fell 0.2% in June after a 0.1% fall in May with Western Canada the worst affected region. Year over year, new home prices were down 3.3% compared with June 2008, the sharpest pace of decline since the early 1990s.

Click Here to Read The Full Story and Add your Own Comments to Property market in Canada divided with new property prices continuing a steady decline

P

PatF

What are you gunna do? This market data always sounds like it changes things when it really doesn't. As long as there are millions of people looks for real estate then out only concern should be to generate leads that work to attract these buyers/sellers. Dont let market news that is out of our control scare you. Work smart and you shall be rewarded no matter what the market is like.

C

capstonic

Decline in property just becoz of recession. But now its the end and once again the prices are rising. Again the life starts to move quickly.

KofiLGS

KofiLGS

The article is from 2009 anyways. Up to date market reports are available.

J

jitendrasnv

Banned
HI.This is the information that I was not aware of.Thanks for updating me.If you have any more updates regarding this then please PM me.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.