property Market after CityScape

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

manman

I have heard that the property market for ready property after CityScape is good but the new one are very difficult to sell

What are your thoughts ??

W

Wannaberich

For example,I got an email today from the agents selling Silicon Gate IV at DSO for 1400 per sq ft on launch.On the other hand Silicon Arch which is completed is selling for around 1200 - 1350.Palace Towers and Springs at DSO which are near completion are selling for around 1100/1200.
What would you go for?

S

Sally1980

For example,I got an email today from the agents selling Silicon Gate IV at DSO for 1400 per sq ft on launch.On the other hand Silicon Arch which is completed is selling for around 1200 - 1350.Palace Towers and Springs at DSO which are near completion are selling for around 1100/1200.
What would you go for?
Dubai Silicon Oasis in general is a good place for investment and will offer a range of low to midd-end properties, on which there is a huge gap in Dubai, in the coming year.

For new developements which will be ready in about 2/3 years, 1.400 per sqft. is too high. As an investor you are taking the risk of investing in a plot with a nice design and brochure, in order to increase your capital by the time it is (half)finished. This is more likely with a low priced project like Silicon Heights prices around 1000/sqft. or Atrium Gold Towers offices around 1000/1100.

For Completed and nearly completed project, Springs and Silicon Gates I offer good location, facillities and prices. Silicon Gates I, however is the best deal I blieve, prices are around 1000/sqft now in the re-sale markt and it will be a Landmark, located on the entrance of Dubai Silicon Oasis, with a beautifull design and finance from Amlak Silicon Gates . The project will be ready in April 2009 and will be the most prestigious residential building there.

For any info or good deals in this area you can always contact me.

Regards,

Sally
050 7595 971
[email protected]

W

Wannaberich

Personally I would say Palace Towers is the most pretigious building at DSO as it is by Tameer.
As for the projects you listed.The ones I listed are still better value.Atrium for example has only just broken ground.

Last edited by a moderator:
J

jennie1

What do you guys think about the Deyaar residences at DSO (Coral, Jade, Ruby)? They are scheduled for a July 09 completion.

W

Wannaberich

What do you guys think about the Deyaar residences at DSO (Coral, Jade, Ruby)? They are scheduled for a July 09 completion.
Regards the developer?Very good despite the corruption scandal.Regards the buildings?Bland.Regards the price?from memory expensive cos its a good payment plan.

A

Abu Alram

hey guys i want to invest in Remraam community, what do you think is it worth it

Status
Not open for further replies.