Property Management charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wannaberich

Question:
If your tenant pays you 4 cheques,1 every 3 months,plus your property management company is charging you 6%,do they take 1.5% from each cheque or
6% from the first?
If its 6% from the first then this would be very unfair.Landlords are having to accept 2/4/6 cheques etc so these companies should also do the same.

S

stumbled

Question:
If your tenant pays you 4 cheques,1 every 3 months,plus your property management company is charging you 6%,do they take 1.5% from each cheque or
6% from the first?
If its 6% from the first then this would be very unfair.Landlords are having to accept 2/4/6 cheques etc so these companies should also do the same.
Welcome to the land of amateurs and shoddy practices. Dubai has just suffered with its first burst bubble and it has so many loose ends where regulation is concerned. I say everything is fair out there in the new west.

W

Wannaberich

Welcome to the land of amateurs and shoddy practices. Dubai has just suffered with its first burst bubble and it has so many loose ends where regulation is concerned. I say everything is fair out there in the new west.
Why dont u take your crap somewhere else moron.
I asked a serious question and only require serious answers and not the rantings of a twat.

S

stumbled

Why dont u take your crap somewhere else moron.
I asked a serious question and only require serious answers and not the rantings of a twat.
Welcome to the land of amateurs and shoddy practices. Dubai has just suffered with its first burst bubble and it has so many loose ends where regulation is concerned. I say everything is fair out there in the new west.:typical:

ur the bitter twat, if u read its a perfectly sensible answer...lol...i know ur hurting, but u should have listened to my crap 2 years ago u moronic piece of ****

Last edited:
W

Wannaberich

Welcome to the land of amateurs and shoddy practices. Dubai has just suffered with its first burst bubble and it has so many loose ends where regulation is concerned. I say everything is fair out there in the new west.:typical:

ur the bitter twat, if u read its a perfectly sensible answer...lol...i know ur hurting, but u should have listened to my crap 2 years ago u moronic piece of ****
Complete f...moron.How is your first post an answer to my question ....hole?!
P.S No-ones hurting here dude !

S

stumbled

Complete f...moron.How is your first post an answer to my question ....hole?!
P.S No-ones hurting here dude !
Ok let me explain it to u ,u uneducated wanna be. This is Dubai's first property bubble (not to mentioned it's first explosion too) and the whole freehold property scenario is only 10 years old, so....there are many loose ends and anything and everything goes here...comprende..i mean understand?
They have built the infrastructure and the surroundings, but how it is to be used,goverened,administered..etc etc was never thought of. Typical Arab mentality, hoping it will all fall into place. Now, dumb fools like you couldn't and still can't see it, and NOW, you pull your hair out here in the forum by shouting abuse and asking stupid questions hoping to get a blue peter badge.....lol.

W

Wannaberich

Ok let me explain it to u ,u uneducated wanna be. This is Dubai's first property bubble (not to mentioned it's first explosion too) and the whole freehold property scenario is only 10 years old, so....there are many loose ends and anything and everything goes here...comprende..i mean understand?
They have built the infrastructure and the surroundings, but how it is to be used,goverened,administered..etc etc was never thought of. Typical Arab mentality, hoping it will all fall into place. Now, dumb fools like you couldn't and still can't see it, and NOW, you pull your hair out here in the forum by shouting abuse and asking stupid questions hoping to get a blue peter badge.....lol.
You total f....ing ignorant twat.Read my first post and tell me how your crap is an answer ?!!!!!
Take your bull**** to one of the other threads and stop boring me with your rubbish.

B

Brendan R

Question:
6% from the first?
not sure the question is formulated correctly.
If the property management get paid 6% of the annual rent, and assuming the rent is paid with 4 equal installments, then your question is:
- do they take 24% of the first installment and nothing on the following 3
or
- do they take 6% of each installment

The second option is cheaper to you and also less risky.

Cheaper because, assuming interest rates are positive, it is better to pay out 6% every quarter rather than 24% upfront. Another way to put it: the present value of 4 installments of 6% on a quarterly basis is less than 24%

Less risky: you never know if a cheque will bounce or your tenant stop paying you. Not sure under the agreement you have with the property management whether service charges are due no matter what. That's for you to check.

When it comes to fairness, don't expect much from a non-regulated environment. The far west was only fair to those that survived. Good luck.:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.