ad

Property Investment Joint Venture

J

Jayman21

Hello
Am looking to explore Property Investment Joint Venture i.e. building a group of property investors so we use combined finance and resources to create a property investment portfolio. Have others done this within the forum? If yes would you like to share your experiences?

How did you go about finding investors?
How did you vet them?
How did you manage the ongoing relationship and continue to win interest

Will like to learn as much for the experience of others here.
Best wishes
Jay

M

mangomerydary

I'm also interested in this field so those who know anything, please reply here.

M

MillarBH

I'm really interested in finding new people for a Joint Venture too - after seeing Samuel Leeds' recent video I have found it very informative. Now we've finished a property near London and made +£110k profit there's so many more opportunities out there in the UK!

Either of you two found any sources for good Joint Venture Investors?

R

royalkleb

Joint-venture structures, while common, are rising in popularity among real estate investors as an attractive route into new markets and sectors, as well as a way for existing owners, developers and operators to diversify risk, create new relationships and retain assets under management. So I'm looking into finding more info about those strateges as well!

D

daisywillsonu

Hey Jayman,
A joint venture is an attractive way to invest in property, but there are some things you need to know to make it work for you. First, you need to choose the right partner. You should look for someone with complementary skills and who shares your investment philosophy. Second, clearly define the terms of the joint venture agreement. This will help avoid any misunderstandings down the road. Finally, be prepared to actively manage your partnership.
I invested in property in India with the help of Global Citizen Solutions' online consultant, hope this helps you the same.
Thank you, everyone! Good luck