Property in Switzerland

Status
Not open for further replies.
sapna

sapna

Hi, my name is Sapna.

I'm moving to switzerland from America probably around March. I'll be there for about 4 to 5 years at most. I'm interested in investing in property there, however i'm not realy sure whether it would be of all that benefit to me or not, hence this thread!!!

If you could offer any advice, it'd be greatly appreciated. I'll be moving around the Zurich area and would be willing to spend about 300,000 CHF at most.

Aswell, My friend and I have decided to take up on this challenging field of property investment.

I'm an amateur as is He. This site seems like it could be of great help to us, so we hope.

We wanted to record our experience as amateurs so it could benefit others who might want to start out as well. We've written in detail, some of our experiences and it would be greatly appreciated, if y'all could maybe take a look and tell us if we're on the right track?

Property Investment Advice- Property Project- Beginner's guide

Please offer your honest opinions as we want to do this the right way and excell in our skills.

Why have the rest of you chosen to take up on property investment/?? and did you guys initially have a hard time?

this site is great, thanks so much for all assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.