Property for Hostel, Rio close to beach?

N

Nasir

Guys, gals im looking to invest some amount of money (perhaps even pship) into devel. a backpacker style Hostel.
As these people tend to focus on Rio it would need to be near the main beaches.
Just hoping for any ideas on how much property would be going for with enough space upstairs to cater for say 30-50 people in bunk style beds.???
Quite a beginner here too - so any good resources so I can start to think about costs involved would be excellent - also best place to see for property online in Rio?

R

rioaparts

I can help you

Guys, gals im looking to invest some amount of money (perhaps even pship) into devel. a backpacker style Hostel.
As these people tend to focus on Rio it would need to be near the main beaches.
Just hoping for any ideas on how much property would be going for with enough space upstairs to cater for say 30-50 people in bunk style beds.???
Quite a beginner here too - so any good resources so I can start to think about costs involved would be excellent - also best place to see for property online in Rio?
hello I am working in Rio and can find you a backpacker style house. Also I can find in the Cabo frio Area ( 1 hour noirh of Rio) Arraial do Cabo has the best beach in Brazil. I have a house that is already workinga s a hostel there available there. If interested contact me by email at rioaparts at yahoo dot com. Cheers from Dan

D

DGM42

Property in Rio is very expensive and now the World Cup and Olympics will be in Rio, the prices will rise. I think it is a good idea.
Cabo Frio is a lovely place (my finacee uncle has a holiday aprtment there) but I would think most people would want to base themselves in Rio.
I am not sure if you would need some form of license for this venture, you should look at this as well, do you have a budget in mind.

R

rioaparts

Hostel in rio

Property in Rio is very expensive and now the World Cup and Olympics will be in Rio, the prices will rise. I think it is a good idea.
Cabo Frio is a lovely place (my finacee uncle has a holiday aprtment there) but I would think most people would want to base themselves in Rio.
I am not sure if you would need some form of license for this venture, you should look at this as well, do you have a budget in mind.
Hello....can you contact me via email : rioaparts at yahoodotcom...that way I can send you photos of houses in Rio.You are quite right, now with the World cUp the preices have already risen.I am renting apartment for days and weeks also so let me know.

Frank_London

Frank_London

Be prepared to expend some millions for your hostel in Rio de Janeiro.