Prices paid in Spain

R

Rossyboy

Hi hoping someone can help me here. I'm considering buying a property in Guardamar on the Costa Blanca. We have seen several that we like with different estate agents. It appears that many estate agents can have the same property on their books to show prospective clients sometimes at vastly different prices, indeed I have been shown property by agents only to find said property in their own window for cheaper than they were offering it to me!!! This obviously angers me and makes me want to walk away but we really do have our hearts set on a bolt hole in the sun. My question is: is there a site or company that has a list of the prices actually paid by their owners. I know I can access this information for UK purchases but I would really like to know what my possible future neighbours have paid for their properties in Spain. I have spoken to them they moved in several months ago but I don't know what the price paid was. I do know the asking prices but I don't want to pay over the odds and all the fluctuations by the estate agents doesn't inspire much confidence. Hope you can help