Prices for Emirates City Ajman

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KingPin

I have be informed that as ETAStar are a big player, they should have priority when it comes to power. It will be something I will keep an eye on for this development and others I am looking at.
Thanks for the advice.

A

Al salam

ETA Star Goldcrest Dreams 2

ETA have many awards and good reputation. For a good resale 2 bed corner with excellent outlook, have a look at 'Ajman Properties' resale section under Goldcrest DReams 2

K

KingPin

Which country are you based in? I will send you details appropriate to where you live if I can.

W

WealthMiller

Buy-Back with 50% Guarantee

We are KG WealthMiller a financial services and property consultants based in Dubai United Arab Emirates. Currently we have a buy-back offer from a reputed developer. The developer has AED 9+ Billion worth of projects in Dubai and Ajman. We are in direct contact with the owner and hence the offer with maximum security of funds. The best part is you can buy as low as single unit.

The buy-back: It’s for a project in Ajman Marmooka city. Pay 10% of the original value of the property now. The developer gives you an MOU stating guaranteed 50% returns after six months and also stating that the buyer does not have to make a second payment. Single unit’s start from AED 480,000, so you pay AED 48,000 and gain AED 24,000 in six months guaranteed with paper work.

Please contact us for more details.

Hemendra
info at kgwealthmiller dot com

D

Design Architect

Is this for real...?

Buy-Back with 50% Guarantee

We are KG WealthMiller a financial services and property consultants based in Dubai United Arab Emirates. Currently we have a buy-back offer from a reputed developer. The developer has AED 9+ Billion worth of projects in Dubai and Ajman. We are in direct contact with the owner and hence the offer with maximum security of funds. The best part is you can buy as low as single unit.

The buy-back: It’s for a project in Ajman Marmooka city. Pay 10% of the original value of the property now. The developer gives you an MOU stating guaranteed 50% returns after six months and also stating that the buyer does not have to make a second payment. Single unit’s start from AED 480,000, so you pay AED 48,000 and gain AED 24,000 in six months guaranteed with paper work.

Please contact us for more details.

Hemendra
info at kgwealthmiller dot com
This sounds like and good investment, but is it for real? I was looking to find company on internet, but I couldn't find any. Sound a bit dodgy, but good....is this easy money working in my mind???

Hemendra - if you are real (who knows) NHF :)

W

WealthMiller

Hemendra - if you are real

This sounds like and good investment, but is it for real? I was looking to find company on internet, but I couldn't find any. Sound a bit dodgy, but good....is this easy money working in my mind???

Hemendra - if you are real (who knows) NHF :)
Hi Design Architect,

I know if i mention my compan'y name you would look it up online hence if it wasn't real i wouldn't mention it. The reason why you couldn't find it online is because the website is still under construction. You can visit our office on Airport road, EBMC business center.

The offer sounded to good to be true to me as well. However, i approched the situation just the way i trade in the market, do my reserach and then carefully place a trade with clear exit rules. The developer is well know, gives you MOU with terms mentioned and above all have spoken to people who got such returns before the end of six months.

I've been helping my clients trade for 5 years now and the reason i still have them is because i always put myself in their shoes first.

You can mail me at hemendra at kgwealthmiller dot com and we shall arrange a meeting if you ae really interested.

Regards, :)

Hemendra

K

KingPin

To make this easier for everyone who is interested, you can contact the Agent directly.

His name is Rohit Anand and he works for an Agent called Copperstones.

You can email him at Rohit at copperstones dot net.

This is in no way an endorsement of the company, it is just who I used, go in with your eyes open.

Good luck future neighbours. :)

A

Ali786

Hi all,

latest construction updates are available on following site for all ajman projects. Check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.