Power Of Attorney Being Notarized

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mussa1

Hi

I have received a POA to be notarized, i have got in touch with many notarizers in my area.
The charges they are quoted is £60 for notarization. £28 stamp of Foreign Office of Commonwealth and £20 for Egyptian Embassy Stamp. Also if they carry out the Foriegn Office duty and get the Egyptian Embassy stamp arrange, the total cost with notarization would be £160.00 (All In)

This is the cheapest quote i have received, what do you think? anyone experience?

Also how easy is it to get stamps from Egyption Embassy and the Foriegn Commonwealth Office yourself? is it worth the headache.

Regards

T

tstbubbles

Hi

I have received a POA to be notarized, i have got in touch with many notarizers in my area.
The charges they are quoted is £60 for notarization. £28 stamp of Foreign Office of Commonwealth and £20 for Egyptian Embassy Stamp. Also if they carry out the Foriegn Office duty and get the Egyptian Embassy stamp arrange, the total cost with notarization would be £160.00 (All In)

This is the cheapest quote i have received, what do you think? anyone experience?

Also how easy is it to get stamps from Egyption Embassy and the Foriegn Commonwealth Office yourself? is it worth the headache.

Regards
That is a very reasonable price. The notaries we contacted charged from £65 to £150 for their services and the other fees are fixed anyway.

The Notary should be able to offer a full delivery service where the paperwork will be submitted for you fo little or no extra charge.

HTH

Sarah

Status
Not open for further replies.