Pioneer Property Shops Shut Down????

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

madmary1

I am here looking at my properties and I was with friends last night in Hadaba and I was shocked to see that overnight Pioneer Property 1st shop where there busy started and is their main rentals office closed overnight. My other friends were in Naama Bay and confirmed also now there is only 1 shop were previously 3 and also Nabq shop shop this is worrying thought I should advise as you know what the gossip is like

G

goldshamevivarip

:thumpdown:
I am here looking at my properties and I was with friends last night in Hadaba and I was shocked to see that overnight Pioneer Property 1st shop where there busy started and is their main rentals office closed overnight. My other friends were in Naama Bay and confirmed also now there is only 1 shop were previously 3 and also Nabq shop shop this is worrying thought I should advise as you know what the gossip is like

Folding up and shutting down of Pioneer Property in Sharm and Nabq is well over due. These premises along with the businesses should have been shut down very long time ago. They are the unacceptable face of the British business and enterprise overseas. They have mislead and conned their fellow countrymen from England; Scotland and Irland to name a few and made huge amount of money unfairly and deceptively through illegal routes. We feel justice has been done and no matter how long it takes the truth will come out and the culprit would be punished. We do not feel sorry for them in the least. It serves them right. They have misused the slogan "British managed" and British" run to deceive, mislead and cover their evil intentions and greed. We shall hear more about them as the story unfolds!

P

Pioneer Property

Pioneer Property Statement – facts

Pioneer Property is a company which prides itself in our ability to grow with the demand of Real Estate in Sharm el Sheikh.
We as a company can see the demands for short and long term rental in this area.
This is why we have moved our Rental Department, who was previously located in Hadaba to our Head Office at Viva Mall.

We had no desire to renew our rental contract for our old office in Hadaba where we started our business 5.5 years ago. Sharm has developed since then and we have opened other offices in key locations, such as our 16 offices located in Viva Mall and our 2 offices in Naama Bay.

We will now be able to keep all our rental personnel in one office. This will allow us to develop and drive this department forward, giving our clients the service they deserve. Our aim for the rental department is to develop both short and long term lettings, increasing our portfolio, leaving more of our valued clients satisfied living in their new rented property. Our rental team will continue to work closely with our sales team who is also based here at our head office in Viva Mall, giving our clients full opportunity to optimise the potential to rent out their newly purchased properties.

Please feel free to email any questions to Pioneer Property.

Status
Not open for further replies.