PGBR - Penthouse for Sale at 2007 price

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CGSR

Hi

Due to a change in circumstances we are reluctantly selling our 2 bed 2 bath penthouse on Paradise Golf and Beach Resort. The apartment will be ready in May 2010 and was purchased in early 2007 on favourable terms with 30% deposit.

We are willing to sell this property for the price paid, therefore increases since 2007 and favourable terms will be passed to the purchaser. The penthouse is in a good location near the restaurants, bars and hotel complex and has a swimming pool directly in front (shared with just the immediately located apartments).

This is a great opportunity to purchase on a desirable resort that is nearing completion.

The sale is due to an unfortunate change in circumstances over the past year and is reluctant given the fantastic holiday home and investment PGBR will offer.

Please provide contact details if interested and I will contact you offline to discuss further. Genuine buyers only.

Kind regards

L

labunix

Hello,

Can you please tell me the exact reference of this apprt. (block ? Row ? Type ? price ? )

I want to buy in this projet during 2008 but it was expensive.

Regards
labunix

L

labunix

Hello,

Can you please tell me the exact reference of this apprt. (block ? Row ? Type ? price ? )

Regards
labunix

L

labunix

Hello,

Regards
labunix

C

CGSR

Hi Labunix

It is H19 - on the brow of the hill and being the penthouse has fantastic views of the golf behind and atlantic in front.

It is type A and has a swimming pool and gardens directly in front. If you look at the plot plan you can see the area is planned to be very spacious which attracted us to that particular property, in addition to being close to the facilities.

The price was MAD 1,348,100 (inc VAT). We paid deposit of MAD 404,430 (30%) plus agents fee of €4,640. Therefore, deposit + fees is what we will sell for.

The only additional fees you will incur are legal fees in transferring title (approx. €3000).

Please let me know if you require further details.

Kind regards

Status
Not open for further replies.