Property tv
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Personal experience of buying in Bulgaria

Discussion in 'Buying Overseas Property' started by Shadow, Jan 11, 2007.

1. Shadow

Shadow New Member

This may be of interest to anyone thinking of buying in Bulgaria.

Myself and a colleague have set up a new website detailing our own experience of buying in a number of locations in Bulgaria. We feel we have accumulated quite a bit of knowledge over the last 2 years in this area.

This is not a commercial website and does not sell property, it is purely an aid to prospective buyers based on our own experiences and will be constantly updated.

Please take a look:
    Bulgaria Buyer - A personal experience of buying Bulgarian property - Home Page

2. thetravelbug

thetravelbug Banned

3. thetravelbug

thetravelbug Banned

No problem, will place link on my links page now as need to add Shadows!

4. Shadow

Shadow New Member

Please note, we have recently made some major updates to the contents of our website, particularly in the area of Opening a Bulgarian Bank Account, Mortgages and Flights. Most pages have had some degree of updates.

Please take a look:

Bulgaria Buyer - A personal experience of buying Bulgarian property - Home Page

Note: We are constantly updating this website, so please check back.

Regards

Shadow

5. Robert Gavin

Robert Gavin New Member

HI

That's a very useful website and definitely one that I think our cleints would be interested to look at.

I myself have pruchased four buy to let villas in Sofia Bulgaria...and the best thing being that the developer are actually offering 100% mortgages on them.

If this might interst you, please have a look at:

Invest-in-Sofia- luxury villas, 100% mortgage, 10% rental returns.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.