Partners wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Uk2Moroccopro

Real estate and investor in land development in Morocco looking for partners. having large selection of plot of land for development and sale. Located in England and Morocco.
Drop me an email and i will be only happy to replay to your enquiery.
Regards

M

MALIKA

Partners or investors wanted

FEZ MOTELS

The business is hospitality in the form of a motel and apartment block/apart-hotel which will have shops and offices on the ground floor. Adjoining these, there will be one or two large Olympic sized private swimming pools.

We intend to purchase a large section of land in front of the buildings and form a large man made lake and garden/picnic area open to the public. Our company is made up of family members, and this project is only in the umbilical stage. The leading family member has a life times experience in construction and his wife and her family members have many years experience in the hospitality business.

Our strengths lie in our backgrounds, and there are four family members in the team.

As this City is undergoing major transformation and becoming very popular with tourism etc, the market is very strong and competition is virtually nil.

The leading family member and his wife operate a business in Spain now offering trips to Morocco and as there is a lot of interest in this. They forecast a healthy operation for accommodating not only tourists, but also local business persons plus providing accommodation and recreational facilities for local persons. The short term goals are to establish the Motel/Apart-Hotel and swimming pools as a business and hopefully, purchase the extra land to enable the building of the apartment blocks and form the man made lake with garden/picnic area primarily to make money plus an ongoing income from the lake and picnic area.

The initial investment will be applied to purchasing some of the family shares of the existing family members property and land and converting the property into a motel/apart-hotel together with the large swimming pools. If possible, we would like to purchase the adjoining property at this stage too for phase two. (We have been inspired by watching a video of a similar enterprise in Morocco which is making vast profits) We are looking for a partner or investor and would be happy to offer the partner/investor up to 40% of the business and anticipate a good return on money invested.

Anticipated investment required: 2,500,000€
Kei Homes
Tel/Fax: 0034 965 419 673/680 137 429 ......Email: [email protected]

Last edited:
A

annaelaamili

Real estate and investor in land development in Morocco looking for partners. having large selection of plot of land for development and sale. Located in England and Morocco.
Regards
Hello there,
We are real estate company located in Morocco. We would like to know more information about your product. Please contact me asap.
Thank you!
Anna Biteleva

A

annaelaamili

Regards[/QUOTE

Here is my email: [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.