Palme Royale

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

maniac

Hi, I am new in the forum. We are first time buyers in Egypt and are considering buying in Palme Royale. Has anyone else bought there? Or has anyone heard arguments against buying there?

There isn't much information on the internet about Al Ahyaa. I know that there are a lot of developments going on there and that a large shopping mall is planned ( how far is the planning, will it really be built?)but is it worth buying property here, or is it just a place with a large number of hotels one after the other but no infrastructure in the "middle of nowhere" (yes I know Hurghada is only 7km away :) )

Any and all information would be very much appreciated.

Thank you

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
Hi, I am new in the forum. We are first time buyers in Egypt and are considering buying in Palme Royale. Has anyone else bought there? Or has anyone heard arguments against buying there?

There isn't much information on the internet about Al Ahyaa. I know that there are a lot of developments going on there and that a large shopping mall is planned ( how far is the planning, will it really be built?)but is it worth buying property here, or is it just a place with a large number of hotels one after the other but no infrastructure in the "middle of nowhere" (yes I know Hurghada is only 7km away :) )

Thank you
My company, Egypt Real are the Master Agents for Palme Royale which as you know is in Al Ahyaa distict. This area of Hurghada is destined to be the new touristic district which will eventually link Hurghada with El Gouna. The local council have already made the main road into a dual carriageway and improved the street lighting. In fact it is this work which has delayed the start of construction of the project as it has been impossible to get machines on site.

In my opinion Palme Royale will be the best project ever in Hurghada; the Saudi Royal family own the land and the Prince insists on signing every contract personally. This five star plus project will be managed by Swiss International Hotels and will feature a world class spa and health club as well as carefully chosen designer shops and several International restaurants.
This will be the first resort in Hurghada to have underground parking and store rooms and to feature German build quality and sealed unit double glazing throughout. In order to counter the effects of the global downturn, prices in Palme Royale now start at just 900$ per m2 making this the cheapest truly front line beach project in Hurghada. Also all
apartments will now include fully installed air conditioning as standard.
For more information take a look at the following link:

Egypt Real | Palme Royale | Overview

For more information please PM me.

Attachments

El Gouna Property

El Gouna Property

Banned

Thank you
Palme Royal located around 15-20 minutes from Hurghada Airport, El Ahyaa area still under development and it would take may be at least 5 years to be something but no one can tell what is final master plan for this area, sure not like Sahl Hasheesh and I guess Palme Royal Prices near to Sahl Hasheesh Prices so didn't you consider it as an option to look there???

attached a master plan to Sahl Hasheesh which you can't find same for El Ahyaa.

Palme Royal is a good choice but could be other choices as well so fo your home work and check all available around you and don't rush to buy take your time till
you find the perfect match for your choice.

Regards

Attachments

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

My company, Egypt Real are the Master Agents for Palme Royale which as you know is in Al Ahyaa distict. This area of Hurghada is destined to be the new touristic district which will eventually link Hurghada with El Gouna. The local council have already made the main road into a dual carriageway and improved the street lighting. In fact it is this work which has delayed the start of construction of the project as it has been impossible to get machines on site.

In my opinion Palme Royale will be the best project ever in Hurghada; the Saudi Royal family own the land and the Prince insists on signing every contract personally. This five star plus project will be managed by Swiss International Hotels and will feature a world class spa and health club as well as carefully chosen designer shops and several International restaurants.
This will be the first resort in Hurghada to have underground parking and store rooms and to feature German build quality and sealed unit double glazing throughout. In order to counter the effects of the global downturn, prices in Palme Royale now start at just 900$ per m2 making this the cheapest truly front line beach project in Hurghada. Also all
apartments will now include fully installed air conditioning as standard.
For more information take a look at the following link:

Egypt Real | Palme Royale | Overview

For more information please PM me.
Peter, I was told all this December 2008 and last week it still only had flags stuck in the ground???????

I feel Royal Beach is a far better option, it has been started and is well on the way it has full dd by Cobetts, 7 year payment plan, good prices, 31% Nett rental guarantee, how can Palme Royale be better. Will it ever be started?

Plus there is a new development in Sahl Hasheesh with prices starting at €40,000 for a 1 bed, far better value for money.

El Gouna Property

El Gouna Property

Banned
Peter, I was told all this December 2008 and last week it still only had flags stuck in the ground???????

I feel Royal Beach is a far better option, it has been started and is well on the way it has full dd by Cobetts, 7 year payment plan, good prices, 31% Nett rental guarantee, how can Palme Royale be better. Will it ever be started?

Plus there is a new development in Sahl Hasheesh with prices starting at €40,000 for a 1 bed, far better value for money.
what is the name of the development Neil?

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

what is the name of the development Neil?
Mamma Mia, there are only a couple of agents and we have the exclusive on the 5 remaining penthouses, the best units on the development there's only 9 being built. Prices are being increased by 5% 22nd July and 7% in October.

El Gouna Property

El Gouna Property

Banned
Mamma Mia, there are only a couple of agents and we have the exclusive on the 5 remaining penthouses, the best units on the development there's only 9 being built. Prices are being increased by 5% 22nd July and 7% in October.
what a long name Neil:musicus:

M

maniac

Thank you everyone for your answers and suggestions.

Peter, we are in contact with Maria and are coming for a site visit end of this week (with lots of questions :) )to get a better idea of the site and surrounding area.

We also find it a bit worrisome that construction should have started long ago. When researching Palme Royale online, we saw on the older websites that originally the Phase 1 was due to be completed end of 2011. And I am surprised by Neil's comment that as of last week there are "still only flags stuck in the ground" when according to the "Estate Alliance" website, ground work on Palme Royale started April 24th?

I know we will discuss this when we are in Hurghada, but since there is little information to be found online apart from agents websites and no discussions at all about Palme Royale, I think this would be of interest to others looking at the developement and looking for information.

We did an intensive search on the Internet and I think we looked at pretty much everything that is available at the moment. Some very nice developements out there but as far as we could see, at the moment, only the apartment we are interested in in Palme Royale fits our main criteria of being directly on the beach with a direct, 180 degree sea view (and also our budget). Yes, Sahl Hasheesh looks good and we had a look at Royal Beach but as far as we know, there are no apartments available anymore at the front directly on the beach.

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

Hi I am meeting you with Maria on Friday morning at your hotel so we will visit our office, meet the Developer and answer all of your questions.

Originally, Palme Royale was supposed to be launched several months ago but the local authority then decided to widen the road linking Hurghada with El Gouna; this prevented access to the Palme Royale site for machines and equipment.

Later when the road widening was completed, we discovered that we had the possibility to add another floor to Palme Royale; the new floor will be at basement level so all clients who have bought so far will move up one floor at no additional cost.

To add the extra floor required us to resubmit the plans to get a revised building licence; this has now been done and we are waiting for the issue of the final licence. The plans have been approved but we have to wait for the papers. We will have these this month and work will begin in July; the first job will be to excavate for the underground car park.

I understand Neil's concern but he has not been involved with the project; I hope that once we start he will play an active part in marketing it!

I look forward to meeting you on Friday morning.

Peter

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

Hello, I did reply to your post but my reply seems to have disappeared! I am meeting you with Maria on Friday morning and we will meet with the Developer and see the site. We can answer all of your questions then.

Status
Not open for further replies.