Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Overseas Investing ? Insurance

Discussion in 'Buying Overseas Property' started by joseph, Sep 23, 2006.

  1. joseph

    joseph New Member

    Hi Guys,

    I have an investment property in Canada and am paying very high insurance (building). Can anyone give me some ideas? Are you insuring through a company here or there? Any help/ideas would be greatly appreciated.

  2. Taffy45

    Taffy45 New Member

  3. junditclaire

    junditclaire New Member

    overseas property insurance

    We started using HIFX for their currency exchange and a while ago they introduce property insurance for the area we cover (France) which a number of our clients have taken out. Their contracts are in English and certainly for France they cover properties which are rented out. So far their coverage has been comprehensive and most clients have been very happy -take a look at their site HIFX - currency brokers, exchange rates and brokerage or Foreign Currency Exchange - HiFX PLC.
    if you need any further info for French insurance then we can put you in touch with others who will be able to help. Good luck with your investing
    Claire Healy (Attika International)
    Property in Nice & Property in Cannes
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page