Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Overseas agents

Discussion in 'Buying Overseas Property' started by reeta, Sep 21, 2006.

  1. reeta

    reeta New Member

    Hey all,
    Are there any bodies equivalent to NALS, UKALA, ARLA etc covering agents of overseas property?
    Our agency has been approached by a number of agents wanting links etc from our website and we are reluctant to link until we have some sort of protection for our clients.
    Lyndon Baker Managing Director BakerReed Properties Limited BakerReed Properties Limited is a firm accredited by the National Approved Letting Scheme - a Government backed accreditation scheme which offers peace of mind to landlords and tenants through the knowledge that the firm they are dealing with offers clearly defined levels of customer service. Member of The Guild of Letting and Management Member of The Residential Landlords Association Member of The UK Association of Letting Agents Member of The South West Landlords Association
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page