No justice for Kalpataru Hills residents at Thane west - Mumbai-India due to adhoc maintainence char

M

MITD

Hello all,

This one is to seek opinion from all of you there as I may need someone to help us to find out a way from the situation we residents at kalpatatu hills facing at the moment.

The builder inspite of reputation has gone to an extent to levied forcefully high maintenance charges on adhoc basis on all the residents of kalpataru hills residents in B and C wing at manpada in thane west-India.

I just want to share some details as how these adhoc charges have been levied on us.

Property tax - Has been adhoc and not actual. There is almost double the charge levied on us instead of actuals paid.

Electricity Bill - This is very higher side and levied on adhoc basis and not on the basis of actuals paid and same with the Lift and Water charges.

I just shared to get any help if any of the forum members have faced such issues in the past and can come forwards to help the residents of kalpataru hills in thane west area as we want to find out how do we take this up in court of law if not sorted with the builder on mutual understanding and discussion to move forward to resolve the same.

please help...