News and Info for investment

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jain and Chris

Hi lanark

If you can provide facts and figs and written (not email, but written) supporting evidence, we will investigate it.

My email addy is [email protected]

However, as a professional journalist yourself, and given your facts and stated proven data, I do have some questions on this, as I am surprised that you have not written a feature / article about it.

Best regards

J

Jain and Chris

New about Sofia

The district around Sofia Airport is set for rapid development as Sofia expands to meet demand for high-quality office space and commercial premises, reads an article in the Thursday edition of Financial Times.

Because the city lacks a central business district with easy access, adequate parking and modern office facilities, international companies as well as medium-sized and large Bulgarian enterprises have opted to move to the suburbs.

Two high-profile foreign projects are intended to transform the airport district, five kilometres from the centre of the capital, into a fully-fledged business hub.
The EUR 250 M Sofia Airport Centre is Tishman International's biggest development in Bulgaria to date. The US-based group is building a landscaped business park on a 165,000 sq m site that will include offices, logistics space and a 250-room hotel.

Mirea, the local subsidiary of Alliance Realty Group, plans to develop Sofia Airport City - a 50,000 sq m complex of warehouses and showrooms topped by an 18-floor office block.

---
Being a frequent visitor to this part of Sofia, I have noticed enormous expansion between the city and Sofia Airport. It looks as if this area will be a very interesting prospect for commercial investment.

D

diga

(Bump)
has anybody heard anything about the lakeside park resort Nikolaevka it seems they have pulled their website and have stopped building altogether.
I know of at least 10 brokers still punting this resort on their website including some of the top agents in Varna.
I lived in Nikolaevka all summer and not once did I see so much as a shovel lifted, people have complained on other sites but I haven't heard back from anyone here as to what's happening I know the developers are Top Build so I wonder is this why no-one is speaking up about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.