Newbie buying in Sahl

B

bob69013

hi every body
just got back from shal i have an appartment a07 in sunset pearl just to let you know the place is looking top notch just a couple of things to let you know before anyone goes out there the bar is not ready yet neither is the restaraunt this was on the 10th august cant wait untill its all up and running carl and dawn

C

CMChris

hi every body
just got back from shal i have an appartment a07 in sunset pearl just to let you know the place is looking top notch just a couple of things to let you know before anyone goes out there the bar is not ready yet neither is the restaraunt this was on the 10th august cant wait untill its all up and running carl and dawn
Hiya,
Cheers for the update, I'm over there next week but staying at the Pyramisa so their bar will be stocked and so will Fantini's, gosh makes me sound like an alcofrolic but I'm not. I don't think they'll open the bar or restaurant until the official completion in October. Never mind just means a slow stroll to Fantini's (I love that place) and an even slower stroll back.

Regards
Christine

B

bob69013

hi christine
stayed in the hotel didnt know about fatinis could have done with a nice beer(not luxor)hope to see you there one day carl & dawn

C

CMChris

hi christine
stayed in the hotel didnt know about fatinis could have done with a nice beer(not luxor)hope to see you there one day carl & dawn
Oh dear, you really missed out then, Fantini's is down the promenade by the Piazza. They serve Italian nosh but run by English people, Mick and Shirley. You'll always be made very welcome and they serve unwatered drinks and ice cold beer. Lovely people and so's the food.

El Gouna Property

El Gouna Property

Banned
I guess there is a supermarket opened in Piazza now and soon they say they will open one in El Andlaous

Last edited:
P

pakuz

hi again,
so the main street is not yet crowded by Arab merchants offering you everything you don't need?
that seems to be a small delay as they were scheduled to open it up march'09
right?
I'm looking forward to how it will be next year with scheduled opening of Paradise Gardens
it would be quite a walk to Pyramisa to make lunch and back again
never mention to go for a beer

C

CMChris

The only people you meet in the 'High St' are the security guards,probably bored out of their brains. Walking down Sekalla with your blonde slim daughter next to you does really attract them like wasps to honey.
I'm debating storing a few bikes at our apartment, don't know how that works cycling back after an evening out but it would be so much easier to investigate further round the bay. My daughter ran to where the marina is going to be but I don't think that's quite me. I'm hoping a few more shops and a bank will be opening in October to add a bit of variety. I did go snorkel around the old jetty and as we tried to walk back along the public beach the beach roller lads told us NOT to walk on where they'd just rolled!!!!! There's a big building going up which is to the right as you go through the entrance gates but I couldn't find anyone who knew what it was? ANY CLUES?

R

rossantony

getting around sahl

bikes would be nice, also some segways to get people around..

If there were enough people interested I would start a bike rental scheme...

regards

L

larryfirex

bikes

bikes would be nice, also some segways to get people around..

If there were enough people interested I would start a bike rental scheme...

regards
great idea you could do with the exercise!:marchmellow: