Newbie buying in Sahl

T

tstbubbles

After forever lurking in the background I decided to officially join today - *waves hello*

We are in the process of buying a 1 bed in Sahl Hasheesh which should be ready this month.

My biggest problem has been trying to find a solicitor/conveyancor to finalise the deal. Am I being incredibly thick or are there just not many out there offering the service? We are UK based so understand we will need a UK lawyer, solicitor, conveyancer?

If anybody can offer information on who we can contact at a reasonable price I would be very appreciative.

And now I shall go back to dreaming of the sunny skies and delightful sunsets... sighs

Many thanks tstbubbles

Red Sea

Red Sea

Banned
After forever lurking in the background I decided to officially join today - *waves hello*

We are in the process of buying a 1 bed in Sahl Hasheesh which should be ready this month.

My biggest problem has been trying to find a solicitor/conveyancor to finalise the deal. Am I being incredibly thick or are there just not many out there offering the service? We are UK based so understand we will need a UK lawyer, solicitor, conveyancer?

If anybody can offer information on who we can contact at a reasonable price I would be very appreciative.

And now I shall go back to dreaming of the sunny skies and delightful sunsets... sighs

Many thanks tstbubbles
Where did you buy? and for solicitors there is the forum lawyer who is really recommended by all forum members Mr. Zeiad Yehiia

A

Alan Cockayne

Banned
One Happy customer

Many thanks tstbubbles
Hi there. Welcome to the Egypt Forum.

I think your choice of property in Sahl Hasheesh was perfect. Maybe we helped you with a UK lawyer earlier, however these threads are designed to point buyers in the right direction.

Good luck and we hope everything goes well for you.

Alan Cockayne - Coralife-Style Consultants.

T

tstbubbles

Thanks Alan,

Your help earlier was really appreciated. I am all sorted out now with regards to a solicitor and cant wait to complete on our apartment in Sahl Hasheesh.

I must admit I have found this forum to be a font of information and everyone seems to share their information freely which really helps so many people.

My thanks again

Sarah

T

tstbubbles

Hi Red Sea,

Thanks so much for replying.

I have been in contact with Zeiad who has been really helpful and prompt.

I have purchased a 1 bed apartment on Sunset Pearl in Sahl Hasheesh and cannot wait to get the keys!

Anybody else bought in Sunset?

Sarah

C

CMChris

Hi Red Sea,

Thanks so much for replying.

I have been in contact with Zeiad who has been really helpful and prompt.

I have purchased a 1 bed apartment on Sunset Pearl in Sahl Hasheesh and cannot wait to get the keys!

Anybody else bought in Sunset?

Sarah
Don't expect it to be 100% finished when you go over to 'complete'. They are still finishing the complex and the apartments have yet to be cleaned and the final furnishings added ie toilet seats, the air con controls, kitchen unit doors,sunken lights etc etc. BUT Nagi will instill you with confidence, just don't expect to collect the keys when you go over to 'complete'.

T

tstbubbles

Yes, they did say there were a couple of weeks work to complete everything.

I cant get affordable flights just yet anyway so no major rush. Did you buy on Sunset Chris? or do you know of anyone having problems?

Sarah

L

LADY MUKK

Hi sarah

i have also brought at sunset pearl and am going over next friday to complete. Chris was over the other week and it has come on a lot since i was last there in march going by her photos. My apartment was ready apart from the furniture when i went in march and i had no problems with it and i am glad i brought here (not so glad about my other purchase in hurghada but thats another story!!!!grrrrr) pyramisa have been great and i am glad i have this apartment to keep me sane after the hassle i have had with the other apartment i brought elsewhere!!!! Would you like me to go and take some photos of your apartment when i am over there, it would be no problem and if you have any questions i can ask between 22nd and 29th may!

T

tstbubbles

Ooohhh YES PLEASE! That would be so lovely. My apartment number is A-08 and I will make sure that Nagi lets you in to have a good nose around.

It will certainly help me and I will sleep easier.

I am very envious of you, the weather should be glorious and I know you will have a lovely time over there. To date I must say everyone has had only good things to say about their purchases at Sunset Pearl so fingers crossed for you that everything is as good or better than you hoped. Real bummer about Hurghada though - sorry hun :(

If you ever want to contact me or chat , my details are on my website (nothing to do with properties) Soap School

Thanks again

Sarah

C

CMChris

We've bought C101 and I'm really pleased with it all. Pyramisa are fantastic and I think by the time Mukkymoo :))))))) gets over there it will be totally different. Pool should be ready for a swim and hopefully the bar will have its roof on. Doubt if the restaurant will be serving (there's always Fantini's great food and company!) as it was just being started. They were throwing turf down and watering it so that should have come on nicely and I was told the road into and around the complex was due to go down about the 12th May. The palm trees were in albeit still tied up. You should really be able to see a very noticeable difference, and please take loads of photos so we can all see :)

Red Sea

Red Sea

Banned
ohh that is great that everyone is happy with their apartment in Sunset Pearl so thanks God that Pyramisa took it over by themselves finally :)

C

CMChris

ohh that is great that everyone is happy with their apartment in Sunset Pearl so thanks God that Pyramisa took it over by themselves finally :)
Its fantastic. From what I have been told about other Hurghada developements least our electrical points are straight and no weird plug sockets almost at ceiling level. And its good to receive replies from Pyramisa usually within a couple of hours of sending an email. After everything with WWD my stress levels are falling and we can smile.

A

Alan Cockayne

Banned
Professionalism and accountability

Its fantastic. From what I have been told about other Hurghada developements least our electrical points are straight and no weird plug sockets almost at ceiling level. And its good to receive replies from Pyramisa usually within a couple of hours of sending an email. After everything with WWD my stress levels are falling and we can smile.
Not all is bad news, eh?
There are some good comments coming through lately and if you notice it takes a company of Pyramisa credibility, with many years of accountibility in the Hotel and Tourism sector to resurect the situation. Check out their history.

However, as they are one of the Kings of time-share operations globally, I feel their rental schemes are not as favourable as some. Buy to own.... Sahl Hasheesh will be a success story, use your investment wisely. It will mature.

Alan Cockayne.
Coralife-Style Consultants.

T

tstbubbles

I agree Alan,

I wouldnt want to buy one of the hotel room schemes - it just doesnt make sense and I cant see it making the same dividends at all.

I really think Sahl will be fabulous when completed. Whilst El Gounda is great this is so very different and I for one cant wait to get the keys and start enjoying it.

Sarah

L

LADY MUKK

Hi

if anyone wants me to take some photos of their apartment whist i am over there drop me a pm and i will do it. I am getting so excited about going back to sahl and seeing how much it has come along since i was there last, its my birthday on the 25th and i am having a party at platinis with some of the friends i have made in hurghada and if anyone else is over there and wants to come along you will be very welcome...the more the merrier!!!!

Mukkymoo

L

larryfirex

sunset pearl

Hi

if anyone wants me to take some photos of their apartment whist i am over there drop me a pm and i will do it. I am getting so excited about going back to sahl and seeing how much it has come along since i was there last, its my birthday on the 25th and i am having a party at platinis with some of the friends i have made in hurghada and if anyone else is over there and wants to come along you will be very welcome...the more the merrier!!!!

Mukkymoo
visited sunset pearl end of july. plenty of activity on site saw builders getting ticking off for having a break. swimming pools seem finnished some grass down, visited pyrisima hotel all looks good.
laurence

C

CMChris

visited sunset pearl end of july. plenty of activity on site saw builders getting ticking off for having a break. swimming pools seem finnished some grass down, visited pyrisima hotel all looks good.
laurence
Brilliant news!! So I can test the pool out when I go over in 2 weeks :)))). I need to make sure they have stocked the swim up bar and Lady Muck is going to test the cocktail list on offer :))). I will take pictures and post for you all to see.

P

pakuz

hello to everybody from Pakuz
(I'm buying in Paradise Gardens)
I saw the pictures of Sunset Pearl and it looks great
but what is general situation in Sahl? Is the "old city" already opened?
Did they start to build the "around the world" shopping center?
maybe you have fresh pictures from such public places?

L

LADY MUKK

Brilliant news!! So I can test the pool out when I go over in 2 weeks :)))). I need to make sure they have stocked the swim up bar and Lady Muck is going to test the cocktail list on offer :))). I will take pictures and post for you all to see.
HI CHRIS

I CAN'T WAIT FOR 28TH, TO BE SITTING ROUND THE POOL TESTING COCKTAILS, JUST MAKE SURE THE PHOTOS ARE BEFORE THE TESTING SESSION NOT AFTER:hahaha::hahaha: TSTBUBBLES WILL BE OVER ON THE 1ST SEPTEMBER SO IT SHOULD BE GOOD FUN. SEE YOU ALL THERE!!!!!

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Any one buying in Sunset and still looking for an independent solicitor please let me know.