ad

Need some help from the professionals

P

propask

Hi all,

I have a case study for my project and need some assistance from the professionals here. Would appreciate if you guys can help me out on the marketing strategies case study.

Project Marketing Case Study

Project A - Launch of semi-d and bungalow villas with lush landscape design.30-minute drive to city. Sales are satisfactory but can be better. Plan to clear the villas before the launch of condo units within the same area.

Project B – Given the strong demand for condo and service apartments in the city. The company plan to further develop the market in another town which is about 40minutes drive to city; It will consists of 70 villas and high rise condo and apartments. The town is lack of amenities and public transport. A new highway will be constructed and be ready in 2 years to cut short the driving distance to city to 25minutes.

Project C – Plan to launch high rise apartments in another town which is 10km to city area. Driving to city takes around 15minutes. Surrounded by large enterprise and convenient transportation, this project is deemed to be in demand with people waiting to see how the project progress.

Question.
This 3 projects are planned for launch in the 4th quarter. Please come up with a marketing strategy to ensure that the 3 projects are launched smoothly amid tight schedules.

1 – To develop a comprehensive marketing and promotional strategies for all 3 projects.
2 – How to market and plan the strategies if you are the marketing person in charge for each of the project in that region.
3 – How to conduct training for the sales team

T

totallyproperty

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Propask

First of all welcome to the forum.

I will try and list some ideas for you when I have a moment and hopefully other members will be able to assist.

Regards,

Mark