need help! Good english speaking property lawyers & accountants

Discussion in 'Buying Overseas Property' started by gianne, Apr 6, 2007.

  1. gianne

    gianne New Member


    Anyone knows of good english-speaking lawyers and accountants who can help foreigners own property in YOUR country? We would put them in our archive as reference, and as starting point for those who are thinking of buying property overseas. Any help would be appreciated!

    :) gianne
  2. gianne

    gianne New Member


    Thanks for the response. Are you lawyers, accountants, or realtors?
  3. Investy

    Investy Senior Member

    My advice is to always use an expensive lawyer from an international law firm based in the capital of the country you are buying in. Never ever give any money anyone else other than via the lawyer.

    Remember the best conmen have the nicest manner.

Share This Page