Moroccan Mortgages 70%

• Thread starter MoroccanMortgages
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
MoroccanMortgages

MoroccanMortgages

In Morocco, the mortgage products are not as developed as in Spain as it is a very emerging market only recently open to non-residents.

Off Plan Mortgage: We are able to provide an “Offer in Principal” that will give the client peace of mind in knowing that when his/her property is ready the mortgage will be in place.

Re-sale Mortgage: We offer re-sale mortgages at 70% to purchase price at a rate around 6.32% for a maximum of 25 years. There is no interest only period in Morocco but some lenders do offer a deferred payment option for up to 12 months.

Re-finance: Many of our Spanish lenders are in the process of developing a product based on re-financing your Spanish or UK property in order to release funding for the purchase of your Moroccan property.

Purchasing as a Company: This option is available and many clients find it tax efficient.

Purchasing as Moroccan national: This is an option for the Moroccan national who lives abroad. Even as non-resident you will be able to get a 100% mortgage to purchase price.

Interest only Mortgage: This is a product available with up to 3 years interest only.

Renovation Mortgage: Banks will lend against the purchase price of the property and the quote for works to be done.

E

esmerelda

In Morocco, the mortgage products are not as developed as in Spain as it is a very emerging market only recently open to non-residents.

Off Plan Mortgage: We are able to provide an “Offer in Principal” that will give the client peace of mind in knowing that when his/her property is ready the mortgage will be in place.

Re-sale Mortgage: We offer re-sale mortgages at 70% to purchase price at a rate around 6.32% for a maximum of 25 years. There is no interest only period in Morocco but some lenders do offer a deferred payment option for up to 12 months.

Re-finance: Many of our Spanish lenders are in the process of developing a product based on re-financing your Spanish or UK property in order to release funding for the purchase of your Moroccan property.

Purchasing as a Company: This option is available and many clients find it tax efficient.

Purchasing as Moroccan national: This is an option for the Moroccan national who lives abroad. Even as non-resident you will be able to get a 100% mortgage to purchase price.

Interest only Mortgage: This is a product available with up to 3 years interest only.

Renovation Mortgage: Banks will lend against the purchase price of the property and the quote for works to be done.
Can you supply more information on a a mortgage specifically for renovation in Morocco. When I went to my moroccan bank I was told that they would only lend if the property had the titre foncier...& most of the old buildings for renovation do not have the titre - you have to buy it & then apply for it. I am inteersted in doing more renovation projects in morocco but the financing is proving problematic s any advise welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.