Minc Propertys, Pooja, Nahila and Simon

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

aziqbal

Hi

As many have experienced Minc have done many of us out of atleast 6 months rent. I live in scotland and its very difficult to get in contact with the above people even although I had dealing with them over the last 5 years.

My question is what shall we do? I dont know what the status of my flat is, in Greece sector and I dont have my keys either. I have no idea where the new Minc office is and I also dont know what to do next?

Can anyone advice or help and tell me what you are doing with regards to this problem?

And please refrain from making up storys and be as honest as possible. Thanks

G

georgihh

Hi

As many have experienced Minc have done many of us out of atleast 6 months rent. I live in scotland and its very difficult to get in contact with the above people even although I had dealing with them over the last 5 years.

My question is what shall we do? I dont know what the status of my flat is, in Greece sector and I dont have my keys either. I have no idea where the new Minc office is and I also dont know what to do next?

Can anyone advice or help and tell me what you are doing with regards to this problem?

And please refrain from making up storys and be as honest as possible. Thanks
Have you got title deed?

L

Liton Miah

Minc

I am in the same situation as aziqbal.

Does anybody have any info on Minc??

M

myra

Apex suites dubai

Hi I too invested in property in Dubai, and have nothing to show for it, I have pID APPROX £60,000 for a property which was supposed tro be completed in October 2008, and was kept getting delayed, I have beentrying to contact FAHD SIMON & POOJA but I am getting no reply. I have written to both Dubai & their office in Guernsey, to be told that the the company is under new administrators!!
Can anyone help? I lik the other person who has posted live in Scotland, and just want to know what I can do? I have nothing to show for the money I have paid, as far as I know the property still is not completed.

M

MohsinAK

I Live in International City and wouldn't mind helping you guys out if its possible. I guess i can just ring your apartments bell to check if someones in it.

@myra
do you have any cheques or reciepts of the payments you made to either the broker or the developer and what project did you invest in?

B

Bulldozer

Hunter Gatherer ...
search for Minc , Haroon Mahmood, Mahood brothers on the internet and in google, and inspect every entry.
Also have a look on ripoffreport dot com

Have a good read of all posts on there...

And MohsinAK sounds like a property dealer - one thing ive learned in dubai - Trust NO-ONE - in particular those involved in the property business!!!
In Europe we blame the banks for the current economic situation.
In Dubai the same can be said for the property 'professionals'!!

M

MohsinAK

search for Minc , Haroon Mahmood, Mahood brothers on the internet and in google, and inspect every entry.
Also have a look on ripoffreport dot com

Have a good read of all posts on there...

And MohsinAK sounds like a property dealer - one thing ive learned in dubai - Trust NO-ONE - in particular those involved in the property business!!!
In Europe we blame the banks for the current economic situation.
In Dubai the same can be said for the property 'professionals'!!
Yes I am in the Real Estate business and maybe someone did give you a purpose not to trust this profession but there are still honest people in the business.

In fact the main reason i moved into this business was because I wanted to look after the properties we owned myself because I could see there was some discrepancies in various charges with some agents so i know how it feels to be kept in the dark and/or cheated but you cant label everyone as non-trustworthy.

I'm just offering to help these guys out for free.and if they feel like I am being dishonest they can always post it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.