Marsa Alam

K

kc67

Hi
has anyone received the plans and documents which were supposed to be emailed to everyone today. I know I haven't got anything through yet.

S

samui13

Nor me, ive been on the phone nagging and they said they are still waiting for a few bits and bobs! I explained that it would be nice if they kept us informed. Fingers crossed for the morning.

K

kitty

hi all
looking at penthouse nothing recieved yet
has prelaunch been moved back ?

K

kc67

Goodness knows what's wrong this time, but they are not very good at all at keeping anyone informed about anything. I'm beginning to get fed up with it all.

K

kitty

marsa ala beach resort

hi all
waiting patiently, nothing yet anyone got an idea pf plans layout other than that its like zafarana !anyone buy in ZBR ?what was procedures like when picking apartments before signing contracts and did you have any problem's?

thanks in advance

C

cin7166

Me too. The loan I wanted to take out to pay for it has gone up from 6.4% interest rate to 7.2% and also the Euro exchange rate has gone from 1.34 to 1.30 while I've been waiting!

S

samui13

I am getting fed up too. to the point that I am looking elsewhere.

When I called to complain today they said that all agents had been informed as of last week that the delay would be until today.

I said my agent had not been informed and they did not know why!!!! I explained that my husband has to drive home five hours to see the plans (which he did on saturday) and that he would be driving home again today if it would definately be today and they said yes! They know how not to impress customers. I am very displeased with them and am beginning to wonder how bad their building deadlines will get behind.

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
Sounds like you need a reliable agent! Who is the Developer you are dealing with and what is the name of the Resort?

K

kc67

I agree - if they are this late with the pre-launch then how can we trust them to finish the build on time (and will we be kept informed if they are late with it?). Now also actively looking elsewhere - unfortunately of course prices have gone up quite a bit elsewhere as well as the euro going downhill and the interest rate going up!
Very unhappy and unimpressed with the non existent customer service to date (my agent wasn't advised last week that launch would be tomorrow either -she was waiting for her documents to come through today also)

S

samui13

We are buying through acquire abroad and my agent is currently in Egypt on holiday but has been answering emails daily. She never received anything about a delay.

The promoter is stark enterprises in the UK and IPI BV in the netherlands is the developer selling the development. I wouldnt mind but if they couldnt tell me this morning that it would not be today, how will they ever be able to predict anything further in advance.

Today i have been going straight to Stark Enterprises and not through the agent at all and all they said is "yes today"!

T

ted_007

Marsa Alam Beach Resort

I agree - if they are this late with the pre-launch then how can we trust them to finish the build on time (and will we be kept informed if they are late with it?). Now also actively looking elsewhere - unfortunately of course prices have gone up quite a bit elsewhere as well as the euro going downhill and the interest rate going up!
Very unhappy and unimpressed with the non existent customer service to date (my agent wasn't advised last week that launch would be tomorrow either -she was waiting for her documents to come through today also)
Hi all,

I am one of the investors in Marsa Alam Beach Resort.

I have no idea why some of u here complain that no one informed u etc.
I am getting lots of info from my agent, almost twice a week. They r available 24/7 and they seem to get all the info on time both from IPI and Stark Enterprises.

I got my Investment Guide yesterday and I can tell ya - it is FANTASTIC! My wife would be surprised about my excitement, but I am really excited!
RESORT LOOKS FANTASTIC! The amount of work put into presentation seems to be enourmous - I am not surprised that it took a bit of time to prepare it. I am going to change my choice to Penthouse and looking forward to my first holidays.

Do we have what to complain about?
IPI is late with a launch a few days - WHAT A BIG DEAL! Have ur other developers never been late?

Regarding information - I find IPI to be the best in keeping their clients informed. Comparing all other developers in other countries I've invested so far.
IPI stays in touch. Invites investors to parties. Agents inform about every their move. I find their communication very efficient at this.

Marsa Alam is one of the greatest resorts I've seen so far on the market.
So, sure, to prepare it took a good bit of time.

Lets be patient and reasonable, lads. Good things come to those who wait.

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Hi all,

I am one of the investors in Marsa Alam Beach Resort.

I have no idea why some of u here complain that no one informed u etc.
I am getting lots of info from my agent, almost twice a week. They r available 24/7 and they seem to get all the info on time both from IPI and Stark Enterprises.

I got my Investment Guide yesterday and I can tell ya - it is FANTASTIC! My wife would be surprised about my excitement, but I am really excited!
RESORT LOOKS FANTASTIC! The amount of work put into presentation seems to be enourmous - I am not surprised that it took a bit of time to prepare it. I am going to change my choice to Penthouse and looking forward to my first holidays.

Do we have what to complain about?
IPI is late with a launch a few days - WHAT A BIG DEAL! Have ur other developers never been late?

Regarding information - I find IPI to be the best in keeping their clients informed. Comparing all other developers in other countries I've invested so far.
IPI stays in touch. Invites investors to parties. Agents inform about every their move. I find their communication very efficient at this.

Marsa Alam is one of the greatest resorts I've seen so far on the market.
So, sure, to prepare it took a good bit of time.

Lets be patient and reasonable, lads. Good things come to those who wait.
Hi Ted,
Welcome on Board so can you give us information from what you have? can you help people here around if they can't have same info you got??? and can you tell us please why you see this project on of the greatest resorts ?!!

K

kc67

I am highly surprised that you have all the information given that my agent has nothing and neither do I!!

K

kitty

plans

hi all got plans and price's this morning
havent had a good look yet but when ido
i let you know first impressions look good

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
hi all got plans and price's this morning
havent had a good look yet but when ido
i let you know first impressions look good
Hi Bombers would you share this info here to help us
Regards

T

ted_007

Marsa Alam Beah Resort

Hi Ted,
Welcome on Board so can you give us information from what you have? can you help people here around if they can't have same info you got??? and can you tell us please why you see this project on of the greatest resorts ?!!
Hi,

R u an agent?
I am on this chat a few months. I got the Investment guide that is being sent to all the investors who paid the reservation deposit as I understand.
Been following this thread from time to time.
I decided to invest there becaus of a lot of positives about this resort - actually only positives:

Prices - are low in Egypt and good in this resort.
Its EGYPT - with 365 days of sushine
Location - Marsa Alam growing upcoming with existing international airport.
Diving - Elphenstone reef nearby - one of 3 best reefs for divers in Red Sea.
10%/annum bank backed rental guarantee for 5 years.
6 weeks a year for my own holidays
Money - to be paid upfront, but even that I don't see as a negative. As money will be appreciating together with real estate prices going up in Egypt.
Apartment is in the resort that will be operated by a hotel chain so rentals will be easy.

Now I got info and it looks much better than I could imagine it will.

I think it is enough.

Ted

Last edited:
realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Hi,

R u an agent?
I am on this chat a few months.
Been following this thread from time to time.
I decided to invest there becaus of a lot of positives about this resort - actually only positives:

Prices - are low in Egypt and good in this resort.
Its EGYPT - with 365 days of sushine
Location - Marsa Alam growing upcoming with existing international airport.
Diving - Elphenstone reef nearby - one of 3 best reefs for divers in Red Sea.
10%/annum bank backed rental guarantee for 5 years.
6 weeks a year for my own holidays
Money - to be paid upfront, but even that I don't see as a negative. As money will be appreciating together with real estate prices going up in Egypt.
Apartment is in the resort that will be operated by a hotel chain so rentals will be easy.

Now I got info and it looks much better than I could imagine it will.

I think it is enough.

Ted
Hi yes I'm an agent, but before business i try to help people, I just was in marsa alam yesterday if someone asked me before and where it is located i would go there and make some pics, I hope being an agent doesn't upset you :(