Maraqia Resort

O

Orkidea

Has anyone bought on Maraqia Resort (Nabq Bay) ? I would like to have more information about it.

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
Maraquia

Has anyone bought on Maraqia Resort (Nabq Bay) ? I would like to have more information about it.
Hi Orkidea please email me on [email protected] and I will be happy to send you more details. This project has been thoroughly researched by Zeiad Yehia of Edgebridge Law Firm and, along with its sister development Moona, is the best value for money we have ever seen in Sharm. Please also follow the link below:

Egypt Real | Maraqia | Overview

P

patty

Hi Orkidea yes I have bought a property in Maraqia and I am very pleased I bought it thru' Sharn el Sheikh Real Estate who handled my purchase professionally and made the whole process worry free for me.

R

raika1

Maraqia (Maraquia) Resort - Power of Attorney problem

Hi Orkidea yes I have bought a property in Maraqia and I am very pleased I bought it thru' Sharn el Sheikh Real Estate who handled my purchase professionally and made the whole process worry free for me.
I have just purchased an apartment at Maraqia. I am British but live in Switzerland. My problem is obtaining a Power of Attorney for my lawyer in Egypt.

I have been told I must get the PoA notarised by a Swiss Notary Public, then sent to the Swiss Federal Authorities in Berne who then check the Notary Public's qualification and legalise the PoA by apostille. Then this should be sent to the Egyptian Consulate in Berne for them to verify and legalise it in Arabic. After this it has to be sent back to the Egyptian lawyer.

All this seems to be convoluted. Why cannot I visit the lawyer in Egypt and sign the PoA in his office?

Please can you give me any advice on how do do this in a simple way.

A Rab

A Rab

No simple way im afraid, do not cut any corners on the legal procedures during your purchase. THIS IS EGYPT. A