Magnum (RT1) at Saidia

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

leemar

I (together with other like-minded buyers on Magnum) have concluded that it would be in our best interests to submit our own ‘Terms of Completion’ document to Adoha which sets out the conditions which must be met before we are prepared to proceed to completion.

The ‘Terms of Completion’ document is intended to force Adoha to comply with both express and implied terms of contract which they are in breach of.

We would like this document to be signed by as many Magnum buyers as possible in order to maximise the pressure on Adoha.

I propose that the best way of achieving this is to circulate the proposed ‘Terms of Completion’ to all Magnum buyers who are in agreement with our strategy before asking them to sign the relevant section of the signature page. The signature page can then be returned to me by scanning and sending it to my email address (or otherwise by post).

I already have the full support of numerous buyers who have contacted me to pledge their support to this strategy.

If you are intending to buy on Magnum and you would also like to support this collective strategy then please contact me.

Thank you

L

leemar

Forums

I (together with other like-minded buyers on Magnum) have concluded that it would be in our best interests to submit our own ‘Terms of Completion’ document to Adoha which sets out the conditions which must be met before we are prepared to proceed to completion.

The ‘Terms of Completion’ document is intended to force Adoha to comply with both express and implied terms of contract which they are in breach of.

We would like this document to be signed by as many Magnum buyers as possible in order to maximise the pressure on Adoha.

I propose that the best way of achieving this is to circulate the proposed ‘Terms of Completion’ to all Magnum buyers who are in agreement with our strategy before asking them to sign the relevant section of the signature page. The signature page can then be returned to me by scanning and sending it to my email address (or otherwise by post).

I already have the full support of numerous buyers who have contacted me to pledge their support to this strategy.

If you are intending to buy on Magnum and you would also like to support this collective strategy then please contact me.

Thank you

I should have added that if you are a Magnum buyer and if you are not aware, it may be worthwhile for you to take a look at the eye on the world forum as a number of disgruntled Magnum buyers post on that forum regularly.

Status
Not open for further replies.