Los Cabos, Mexico real estate is hot and getting hotter

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

winthy

I have been involved in Los Cabos for close to 20 years. For the first 10, the market was pretty quiet, mostly surfers, fishermen and retirees from Southern California. Over the past 8 years or so it has exploded into what they now call the Billionaires playground or " Newport Beach South". Buyers are coming in from everywhere to enjoy the 350 days of sun, tropical water, great golf, fabulous dining...the list goes on! Home and lot prices in and near Los Cabos have skyrocketed. Single family homesites near the new Puerto Los Cabos 2 years ago were selling for around $2 million...now are selling for $6 million. Homes in the corridor area were selling for $1 million or so are now $5 million+ . This is not hype...it is truth. The next area to pop will be the currently semi rustic area called the East Cape. Several high end developments and hotels will be breaking ground soon. Once this happens, prices will undoubtedly skyrocket again. It has been proven once, it will be proven again. With the US dollar as weak as it is, the Canadians, Europeans and others with strong currencies are buying with both hands! The American buyers are still very actively buying. There are currently great opportunities to get in on. Beachfront lots at Rancho del Sol on the East Cape can be bought for around $500k. Oceanview lots are anywhere between $60k and $350k. US title insurance and mortgage financing is available. Some Large developer parcels are also available. I can help with all of this. In a few years, these prices will be a thing of the past. This is your chance!!! Don't let it pass you buy.
For more info reply to me here or check our website.

Status
Not open for further replies.